Thread Solutions [Paid] [Deleted]

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Thread Solutions - Accept solutions on threads!

This addon allows users to mark posts as solutions on threads.

Forums can be set to support solutions, and also to support multiple solutions. There are permissions for marking posts as solutions on own and others threads (node permissions).

Users get an alert when their post is marked as a solution on a thread, and you can optionally specify a prefix that is set when a solution is marked.

Users have a count of solutions they have authored, and these can be seen on user's profiles.

This...

Read more about this resource...

... and why must this one cost 20 GBP (25 Euro) ? Its ok when a coder must/will sell his addons, but 20 GBP is realy to high for a addon like this one.
Sorry, but alone the price make this addon a no go. :(

... and why must this one cost 20 GBP (25 Euro) ? Its ok when a coder must/will sell his addons, but 20 GBP is realy to high for a addon like this one.
Sorry, but alone the price make this addon a no go. :(

Agreed. The price has been decreased.

Do you have more screens please ?

What of?

how is this addon any different to the best answer addon, which seems to have more functionality and is basically a quarter of the price of this addon? http://xenforo.com/community/threads/mark-posts-as-best-answer-paid.55423/ ??

• This has a different name
  • This is made by someone different
  • This has different code
You asked for differences...

• This has a different name
  • This is made by someone different
  • This has different code
You asked for differences...
So this addon having a different name, author, code justifies a price that is 4 times the amount of that addon despite having far less features? lol

good luck with the sale. Im sure people with enough sense will know which of the 2 addons to purchase.

So this addon having a different name, author, code justifies a price that is 4 times the amount of that addon despite having far less features? lol

good luck with the sale. Im sure people with enough sense will know which of the 2 addons to purchase.

This addon isn't 4x the amount. It's the multiplication factor of the exchange rate more.

If people want extra features that'll make them purchase, all they have to do is ask.

People can choose what they want. I didn't make this to make money, I made it because I was bored and wanted something to do. If people buy it, then it's a major plus.

In the other addon you cannot choose multiple best posts or "solutions" in single thread, so this one is better for me :) Thanks, and price reduction was really needed.

Can you easily style "solution" posts? In the other mod, you can style it in Style properties.

In the other addon you cannot choose multiple best posts or "solutions" in single thread, so this one is better for me :) Thanks, and price reduction was really needed.

Can you easily style "solution" posts? In the other mod, you can style it in Style properties.

There's a box displayed on the post that has a phrase in it - these boxes have a style property. You cannot style the actual post, however I'm working on adding that :)

Liam

the idea is good but the style isn't. Since the seller does not do this project for money than i think his support will be bad for the future.
But i still want to buy this add on if seller can show a demo site.

the idea is good but the style isn't. Since the seller does not do this project for money than i think his support will be bad for the future.
But i still want to buy this add on if seller can show a demo site.

My site acts as a demo site, and always has done: https://xf-liam.com

What do you mean by 'the idea is good but the style isn't. Since the seller does not do this project for money...'?

Liam W updated Thread Solutions with a new update entry:

General Improvements

NOTE: You may wish to rebuild daily stats after updating to this version.

Unmark all Posts as Solution

This is now available in the Thread Tools drop down. It is visible to those with permission to unmark all threads as solution.
  • Fix issue with stats
  • Redirect to post when marked as solution
  • Add option to unmark all posts as solution
  • Other bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom