XF 1.1 Thread Prefixes

An eagerly-awaited feature for XenForo 1.1, here is a first look at the new thread prefixes system, with a special guest appearance!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

is it possible for my users to EDIT their prefix? i see that they can ADD a prefix, but it looks like they are unable to change it to something else. for example, i have a trading section, i created three prefixes, "still available", "A few items left", and "sold/gone". it would be great if the users could change that prefix depending on the state of what they're selling on the trading section, but i don't see an easy way to do that unless you're an admin.

any help would be appreciated!

Editing thread titles is a permission, but it applies to all threads, not just their own.

Currently there is no way to allow thread authors to edit the title of their own threads.

hmmm. okay, well, that's a little disappointing. im sure you can see how this would be useful in the circumstance i was talking about. maybe we could consider this as a suggestion for the next update?

is it possible for my users to EDIT their prefix? i see that they can ADD a prefix, but it looks like they are unable to change it to something else. for example, i have a trading section, i created three prefixes, "still available", "A few items left", and "sold/gone". it would be great if the users could change that prefix depending on the state of what they're selling on the trading section, but i don't see an easy way to do that unless you're an admin.

any help would be appreciated!
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/infisjsc-topic-starters-rights.23843/

Top Bottom