Thread Owner Rights [Deleted]

Did you uninstall and reinstall like I originally told you to do. If so that may be the issue.

No, I have not uninstalled. Do upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1.1

Are you still getting that error?

No, Only error log generated while installation. Now created two table h_add_thread_owners and h_add_thread_owners__conflict. I think need delete table h_add_thread_owners__conflict because that renamed?

Oh So v1.3.0 required uninstall v1.2.2 then installation v1.3.0? Do you recommend uninstall v1.3.1.1 then do new installation?

There must have been a conflict with the install file, because I upgraded the add-on on my board with no issue. Just delete that extra table and test if you can add thread owners on a thread.
Oh So v1.3.0 required uninstall v1.2.2 then installation v1.3.0? Do you recommend uninstall v1.3.1.1 then do new installation?

The Remove Thread Owner Button will not appear unless there is actually a thread owner to remove.

One more bug, Remove thread owner Phrases showing.

bIAFMK4dRJu06NZHH1TGpQ.png

One more improvement request, Can be show the list of Thread Owner from Remove Thread Owner Button? Now it is impossible to understand that who are already Thread Owner.

Great Updated but can be more improvement with adding Remove button. Also Adding/Removing thread Owners are not appear/hidden Remove Thread Owner Button via AJAX. Please add AJAX support without reloading page.

newRemoveDialog.webp

Is it normal that even forum admins can hard delete anything instead of own themes/posts in own themes? (v.1.3.3)

Is it normal that even forum admins can hard delete anything instead of own themes/posts in own themes? (v.1.3.3)
I'm not completely sure what you mean I am currently running the same version on my board and they can only soft delete, while if they have the normal hard delete permission from xenforo it should work no issue. Could you provide a screen shot please?

Could you provide a screen shot please?
My group - Adminstrative (Global)
1517622611020.webp

For this one forum I set up permission to soft delete for group "Registered"
1517622714666.webp

For not my thread in this forum I can hard delete
1517622773390.webp

For own theme in this forum - can not. Only soft delete
1517622828374.webp

For any other forum - "Delete" menu is absent
1517623067875.webp

My group - Adminstrative (Global)
View attachment 168077

For this one forum I set up permission to soft delete for group "Registered"
View attachment 168078

For not my thread in this forum I can hard delete
View attachment 168079

For own theme in this forum - can not. Only soft delete
View attachment 168080

For any other forum - "Delete" menu is absent
View attachment 168082
I have began working on the hard delete issue. Not sure the delete menu is absent in all other forums because my site I still have the option. I will have a release ready tomorrow.
Great Updated but can be more improvement with adding Remove button. Also Adding/Removing thread Owners are not appear/hidden Remove Thread Owner Button via AJAX. Please add AJAX support without reloading page.

View attachment 167809
This will be modified in tomorrow update.

Hi!

Great add-on and great support, can i suggest to add a fuction dedicated to sell "sticky topics"?

Thanks a lot for the answer.

Hi!

Great add-on and great support, can i suggest to add a fuction dedicated to sell "sticky topics"?

Thanks a lot for the answer.
What do you mean by sell “sticky topics”? This addon is to allow Thread Owners to moderator their own topics.

What do you mean by sell “sticky topics”? This addon is to allow Thread Owners to moderator their own topics.

First thanks for the answer.

You have already implemented this function in the add-on (Stick/Unstick Own Threads) but, in our site we need to sell the "sticky" discussion, you can buy a time frame (like for 1 day , 7 days or 30 days) and your topic will be "sticked".

I wanted to ask you if you can implement this kind of function as an extension of a feature you already provided in the addon but for free (only permission based).

You have already implemented this function in the add-on (Stick/Unstick Own Threads) but, in our site we need to sell the "sticky" discussion, you can buy a time frame (like for 1 day , 7 days or 30 days) and your topic will be "sticked".

I wanted to ask you if you can implement this kind of function as an extension of a feature you already provided in the addon but for free (only permission based).

This add-on name is Thread Owner Rights, Not Shop add-on. This allow all functionality for Thread Owner for free of charge because it's Thread Owner Rights. You can do this functionality from DBTech Shop add-on.

This will be modified in tomorrow update.

What going on?

This add-on name is Thread Owner Rights, Not Shop add-on. This allow all functionality for Thread Owner for free of charge because it's Thread Owner Rights. You can do this functionality from DBTech Shop add-on.

Less is more in my opinion. If you can use less add-ons and a simpler ones (i dont need the other functions of DBTech Shop) your future board migrations will be simpler. Yeah this is Thread Owner Rights, which can be bought or be free. This is my opinion ofc, but i was only suggesting a feature that can be useful, granting the same permissions after a payment.

This is only my opinion and a suggestion based on experience ;)

This is not going to be implemented. If you need something like this I would suggest DB Shop or using the user upgrades. Only reason is because this is for you give them the right to do it, not for them to purchase the permission.

What going on?
Sorry, been a bit busy and been working on this. I have AJAX enabled for the forms but still doesn’t refresh the page period, as it does the same widen you lock/unlock a thread it doesn’t refresh by default. I have implemented the remove all and remove links based on user. This update will Be release today.

Top Bottom