Thread Owner Rights [Deleted]

They have different order priority, it looks like the Username change addon has a higher priority to display. If username change wasn’t installed you would see them right next to each other.

If this can you make change order to display all in under Username change? or order to display all below.

Username change
[H]Thread Owner Rights - Basic
[H]Thread Owner Rights - Advanced

If this can you make change order to display all in under Username change? or order to display all below.

Username change
[H]Thread Owner Rights - Basic
[H]Thread Owner Rights - Advanced
I can but I won’t be able to release it today because I have an extremely busy day. It will be for sure tomorrow morning EST.

Hi I have a request:

Could you make it so that a thread author can grant viewing rights to people on a per member basis?

IE the thread author has to input the username of people they wish to see the thread.

Then I will buy this for certain! :)

So why not fix this conflict without remove that permission functionality? Removing any functionality are not real fix, Just temporarily solution.

So why not fix this conflict without remove that permission functionality? Removing any functionality are not real fix, Just temporarily solution.

Every attempt I made to fix this solution didn't work, I even rewrote the add-on and that didn't work. For some reason it doesn't register the $type of hard as a requirement. This permission will not be re added because I also believe general members of a board shouldn't have the power to remove something from the database.

Every attempt I made to fix this solution didn't work, I even rewrote the add-on and that didn't work. For some reason it doesn't register the $type of hard as a requirement. This permission will not be re added because I also believe general members of a board shouldn't have the power to remove something from the database.

Alright, Uploaded 1.2.1a files but does not showing upgrade button.

Top Bottom