Thread Owner Rights [Deleted]

They have different order priority, it looks like the Username change addon has a higher priority to display. If username change wasn’t installed you would see them right next to each other.

This issue happened with this update. Please make change order to display all in under Username change? or order to display all below.

[H]Thread Owner Rights - Basic
[H]Thread Owner Rights - Advanced
[H] Additional Thread Owners

lmxeuLiaS3SWGleLAnd_eg.png

This issue happened with this update. Please make change order to display all in under Username change? or order to display all below.

[H]Thread Owner Rights - Basic
[H]Thread Owner Rights - Advanced
[H] Additional Thread Owners

lmxeuLiaS3SWGleLAnd_eg.png
You can change the display order by going into dev mode and change it because not everyone has that add-on installed. Without that addon installed they already appear together.

You can change the display order by going into dev mode and change it because not everyone has that add-on installed. Without that addon installed they already appear together.

Please any way can not set its by default? Like v1.0.1a are added this ability.

Moved Permission Interface Groups to appear next to one another.

Please any way can not set its by default? Like v1.0.1a are added this ability.
Let me ask you this. I fixed it the first time, because you asked. If you were to install another add-on that conflict with the interface group would you ask me to fix it, because frankly I shouldnt have to cater to others addons just make them appear together when they do if said addon isn’t installed.

Yes, enabled debug mode then?
Then you'll see a tab on the side called 'Development', click on this and then you should a group called 'Permissions' underneath that is a link called 'Permission Definitions' click it. Then you'll see all the permissions and interface groups. Scroll down until you see '[H] Additional Thread Owners' at that you'll see the word 'Edit' click it. You'll then see 'Display Order' and that is where you put in the number for the group to have it display where you want. You may have to check it a few times to make you have it where you need it.

Then you'll see a tab on the side called 'Development', click on this and then you should a group called 'Permissions' underneath that is a link called 'Permission Definitions' click it. Then you'll see all the permissions and interface groups. Scroll down until you see '[H] Additional Thread Owners' at that you'll see the word 'Edit' click it. You'll then see 'Display Order' and that is where you put in the number for the group to have it display where you want. You may have to check it a few times to make you have it where you need it.

Display order 4 are fixed for me. I have get two error log after new version installation. Do we need delete table Renamed table h_add_thread_owners to h_add_thread_owners__conflict?

OeFC4a0rQUq_bKQzQRhO4g.png

Top Bottom