Thread Attachments (STTA2) [Deleted]

Would it be possible to have the Attachment Browser sorted by the upload_date? So the newest files are at the top and the older files are near the bottom?

I appreciate it, its an awesome mod. Money well spent. :) Also do you do work on custom add-ons for people? May look into hiring someone soon to have some made.

^ Adding to this: sorted by date/time (HH:mm:ss); if two/multiple attachments are uploaded to post in the same day, they should be sorted by hour, minute, second. Cheers!

We managed to pull this off in our Ortem template:

ljE3k6N.png

Just a feel on what it can become :) Can share the HTML, if need be, @au lait.

BR,
STN

Last edited:
What would make this much better to me is that once you open an attachment if it would have arrows to browse through the rest of the attachments in the thread rather than having to back out and choose another. I waste a lot of time going back and forth to view attached images on large threads with lots of attachments. It would also be nice to have a delete option on each one.

In the attachment browser, is there any link to the original post that contains the attachment? (I tried using the demo, but the user/pass was not working).

Also, can you please comment on server load/extra query it makes? I am on a shared hosting, so this is critical for me before I upgrade my server.

Top Bottom