We are making some changes to the subscriptions we offer. Click here to learn more.
Regarding the wording...
... by bundling some of our XenForo 2 add-ons and themes into a suite. ...

Access to a collection of XenForo 2 themes & add-ons

Updates to the included themes and add-ons
Where is it listed what is/isn't included in the subscriptions? 🤔 I may be missing it when poking around the screens.

Regarding the wording...
Where is it listed what is/isn't included in the subscriptions? 🤔 I may be missing it when poking around the screens.
We have to say some because there are well a few products we don't include (offhand it is XPress/XWiki (coming soon)/UI.X Pro as a service - even if UI.X Pro in parts actually is in the package) so we're just being careful. For all intents and purposes its like 99% of what we offer for each version. Branding removal and all.

That said, you can find a specific list if you click show all button (maybe Ill try and mark that easier to see)

Technically the new plan is cheaper if you go quarterly. There is no easy way to get the previous one unfortunately.

Hi Mike, as I am an idiot, I forgot I was running the 2.1 beta. Do you have any idea when nodes and ui.x will be updated? I'll happily try a beta for you.

That said, you can find a specific list if you click show all button (maybe Ill try and mark that easier to see)
Dang it, on my phone I was scrolling through and it looked like all styles, guess I mentally zoned out that the add-ons were below the styles list and thought it was all styles. Thanks :)

XenForo Theme & Add-on Plan
$24.95/MO
That makes sense. You should not have been able to purchase that, might be a hanging link somewhere. I fixed it on the plan, but we recently discontinued the monthly option. Those who do buy it are grandfathered in though.

Hey guys got a quick video and blog post here regarding TH Nodes if you care to check it out, has an example of how to customize your node list:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey guys got a quick video and blog post here regarding TH Nodes if you care to check it out, has an example of how to customize your node list:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
And by the way, v.1.0.5 is actually out now. Just to save you guys from having to look. :)

Hoping that rekt comes to xf2
When does the first XF2 theme come out? :) February? Any previews or info to share with us?
We are currently working on getting all of our themes ported over to XF2.1. But once we get those released we will then focus on releasing new themes ;)
We are waiting new updates for xF2.1 :)
They are currently being worked on and being tested by our beta testers! ;) No official ETA of when they will be released but we'll let everyone know soon.

Top Bottom