No, I'm not the one complaining about your current plans. I'm saying that if you were to do as you said you might above and one day do away with the monthly plan, you'd probably end up with some people who'd maybe paid out a hundred dollars over the previous few months and suddenly instead of looking at another $25 to get their next updates they'd be looking at having to maybe pay another $200 for the annual subscription - which would be $300 in a few months time if we go with my above example. Which might be necessary for them to do, depending on what and how many of your addon's they were using and whether those updates were absolutely needed after an XF update or because of bugs. I'm just telling what I think is a likely outcome of such a change. But do what you have to. People would get over it, eventually.
Oh we wouldnt take their plan away from them. They could keep it! Grandfathered in, of course.

We actually decided also that if people were with us for a long time and decided to cancel, on a case by case basis we'd maybe offer annual licenses for free. What these terms are aren't clear right now, as we don't have the issue.

As some of you may know, TouchArcade launched last week with their new design and we’re really excited to share more about the process and the design.

For the past 10 years, TouchArcade has been the leading source for iPhone and iPad gaming news and reviews. TouchArcade also offers an active community of app developers and avid players that boasts more than three million posts and covers not only iPhone and iPad gaming but also Apple TV, Nintendo Switch and Android games.

It was a collective effort getting this project pushed live and we’re very excited to finally showcase the beautiful design.

Included in project:
  • Complete UI/UX design process that focused on updating the website with iOS design concepts
  • XenForo forum development with emphasis on responsive design and functionality enhancements
  • WordPress development of all essential news views
  • Advertisement placement and setup
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

ta-homepage-before-after.jpg

Hopefully sometime this month or next month :) Our beta team is still testing it out while our developers chug away at fixing any issues that are reported!
Hopefully some of your beta testers have highly customized sites because, as much as I love your products, updating or installing new products on customized boards can be a royal pain in the ass :p;)

Can't wait to try out Topic though :D

@Gemma some of the tools we build are as involved as a stand-alone software in and of itself. What we do is extremely hard to support on a third-party software. That said, we're nearly done in the construction phase and are moving to finalize our UI.X Pro and XPress suites. They will be the main flagship products we have. We're building the features now so that we only need to maintain them later with small updates. Once you install it, there won't be issues aside from edge case situations and of course major updates from XenForo that all developers deal with.

There is a reason our themes are unique. And it does not come from just changing default style properties and a few minor template changes. These are pieces of work, debated and studied and iterated upon by many many developers, that contain hundreds of thousands of decisions and intelligent modifications to increase performance, reduce speed, offer modern front-end technologies, and allow for an experience users will be familiar with and love. Input is always taken from those who use the products and Im sure hundreds if not thousands of suggestions have made it into the products over the years. We go out of our way for little things such as saving space, make things more intuitive, and easier to customize. Our job is to not just make admins happy, but also their users. Its a large job, and one I take very seriously. With respect to the amount of features, the bugs are relatively few and far between. As you can tell, I am very happy with the work we've done. If anyone ever finds any bugs or suggestions we urge people to please post them on our Github, we want to have a bug free suite of products. https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/issues

We have a lot of people to thank of course, the many developers here at XenForo, the beta team testers we have, and of course some of you have been with us from the beginning with your support. We aim to have UI.X Pro launched within the next 14 days and XPress (Wordpress bridge) is being sent to our beta team this Friday.

Oh and also, we'll be posting a UI.X Pro giveaway on our Facebook in the next few days!

Silly question, but I have to ask because I don't know. If I purchase the Flare theme, does it include all the functionality of UI.X 2? Also, is there a discount if I purchase Flare and XPress together? Thanks!

Silly question, but I have to ask because I don't know. If I purchase the Flare theme, does it include all the functionality of UI.X 2

All of our XF2 themes are built off of UI.X 2, so you will get all of the same features :)

Also, is there a discount if I purchase Flare and XPress together?

Only discount we have currently is 50% off of XPress for people who have had one of our subscriptions for at least 3 months

ThemeHouse deceivers!
You offer a pack of styles and add-ons. BUT!!! Why can not I download resources when I want and how much will I want? It was convenient for me to download everything at once, because often there are interruptions to the Internet.
I like xenforo, and I want to learn how to create plug-ins, perhaps, and styles. I install resources on the local server, test them and learn.
This is my hobby, it's very interesting for me.
ThemeHouse blocked my account and was accused of piracy! I begged them to figure out, find and punish the real rascal. She wrote that I had nothing to do with the pirate site and was not registered on it!
Look who else downloaded the resources and conduct the investigation! Because the real rascal remains unpunished! Do you understand?

Last edited:
ThemeHouse deceivers!
You offer a pack of styles and add-ons. BUT!!! Why can not I download resources when I want and how much will I want? It was convenient for me to download everything at once, because often there are interruptions to the Internet.
I like xenforo, and I want to learn how to create plug-ins, perhaps, and styles. I install resources on the local server, test them and learn.
ThemeHouse blocked my account and was accused of piracy! I begged them to figure out, find and punish the real rascal. She wrote that I had nothing to do with the pirate site and was not registered on it!
Look who else downloaded the resources and conduct the investigation! Because the real rascal remains unpunished! Do you understand?
Can you provide a user id or email? Just so I can recall what account we may have found you leaking products on warez sites. If we did it incorrectly, I'd be happy to reconsider, but we don't ban accounts without doing some deeper research. There are about 30 banned accounts to date so, yeah.

Can you provide a user id or email? Just so I can recall what account we may have found you leaking products on warez sites. If we did it incorrectly, I'd be happy to reconsider, but we don't ban accounts without doing some deeper research. There are about 30 banned accounts to date so, yeah.
Wrote in a private message.

Wrote in a private message.
We found out that a released version of an updated add-on was posted to a warez site when only 2 people had downloaded it. You and one other who we have a close relationship with. It was quite an easy deduction.

You and one other who we have a close relationship with. It was quite an easy deduction.
In that case, you are very much mistaken about that person.
I sympathize with you. Because you have warmed the snake, but you do not understand it yourself.

I am sure that justice will prevail sooner or later. And you better take a closer look at that man ... He's a sneaky comrade.

Last edited:
In that case, you are very much mistaken about that person.
I sympathize with you. Because you have warmed the snake, but you do not understand it yourself.

I am sure that justice will prevail sooner or later. And you better take a closer look at that man ... He's a sneaky comrade.
We simply refunded and cancelled the account and banned you, what else do you want?

Top Bottom