If i decide to disable the branding in xf2, how can i show my visitors who made this amazing work?
Did you have some aff. or ads. that i can use to reference? Maybe some logos or so.

If i decide to disable the branding in xf2, how can i show my visitors who made this amazing work?
Did you have some aff. or ads. that i can use to reference? Maybe some logos or so.
So nice of you, but really its not needed! We appreciate the love in any way you want to share it. As it stands, no we don't have any aff banners or anything. Its quite humbling to be sure, thank you for your kind gesture.

With the end of the year approaching, a lot of our projects are wrapping up and we have another one for you! :)

SupplyCore recently launched with a new modern website and we couldn’t be prouder!

For over 30 years, SupplyCore has provided worldwide supplies and support to those in need and has continued to be a vital asset to the US military. Their headquarters is stationed right in our hometown of Rockford, Illinois.

It was a collective effort getting this project pushed live and we’re very excited to finally showcase the beautiful design.

Included in project:
  • Complete UI/UX design process that focused on updating the website for a more modern audience
  • WordPress development
  • Custom iconography
  • Content strategy and planning
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

sc-preview.jpg

sc-before-after.jpg

As we've been settling into the new year these past couple of weeks wrapping up year-end projects and starting new ones we thought we would start an annual tradition of looking back at the past year to see how much we've grown.

Above all, we wanted to take the time to thank all of our customers and clients for the amazing year!

If you're curious about how our year went, you can check it out here. For now here's a sneak peek of what 2017 looked like for us:

2017-preview-small.jpg

Top Bottom