ThemeHouse support has been really helpful, Mike and Sarah especially. I've had a lot of really stupid questions to ask, and Mike has been constantly helping me (and still is). It can be a little slow at times, but that's understandable.

Thank you for the great products and constant support, guys. :)

Overall I've been happy with ThemeHouse. Their theme frameworks are cutting edge and I've commissioned them for one custom add-on so far.

Their support though has been a little slow and no doubt due to them having so many themes and add-ons to support.

I wonder if they're considering making a mobile app framework? UI.X and some of their themes/add-ons bring so many features that I'd love to see brought across into a mobile app framework.

Though not quite there yet, as a test case to see how functional UI.X 2 is, we timed ourselves on converting Tactical. Just a few hours in:

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 2.36.46 PM.webp

We hope to have all the most popular XF1 themes moved over at some point, though we may not do all themes. We'll see how things go, but future looking quite bright!

We're focusing on UI.X Pro as well, will post some updates as any become available!

Large update coming to ThemeHouse.com, where we have annual options for subscriptions, a new live demo view, lots of minor bug fixes on our website, a sleeker more modern UI, any bugs that were reported have been fixed as well. We expect to go live either Monday or Tuesday, so there will be an hour or so of downtime.

Oh, and duh, the main reason we did the upgrade, support for our XF2 products!!! We probably won't post products right away since they aren't 100% ready, I think we need screenshots and some copy and documentation, but at least it'll be ready to accept them when we are ready to go!

How's UI.X Pro with the Flarum-style forum list coming along?
Going well, we have UI.X 2 going to be sent to beta team early next week I think. We paused to finish up a few add-ons. The UI.X pro part includes these add-ons so they all need to be complete. The flarum style tag system is underway, no exact estimates when it'll be done, but hoping to have UI.X and UI.X Pro out in September or early October. But you'll probably see other add-ons popping in and out over the next few days/weeks.

I’ve recently moved over to @Mike Creuzer themes after 5 years of having had Pixel Exit themes.

I feel very good about moving over and have enjoyed seeing my new style transform into something beautiful. I just hope it can be converted into the new update of xenforo X2 when it’s time as a lot of money and time has been put into it.

I’ve recently moved over to @Mike Creuzer themes after 5 years of having had Pixel Exit themes.

I feel very good about moving over and have enjoyed seeing my new style transform into something beautiful. I just hope it can be converted into the new update of xenforo X2 when it’s time as a lot of money and time has been put into it.
Excited for XF2 as well! Thanks for all your support it means so very much!

This year, Alzheimer’s Society prepared to completely overhaul their brand and subsequently, their online presence. In order to retain consistency, Alzheimer’s Society turned to ThemeHouse to help build a forum that represented their new brand as well as increased functionality for it’s active members.

The challenge was not only to make sure every interface decision was done with the audience in mind which required extensive testing in colors and sizing, but also to ensure the brand styelguide that was laid out to us was meticulously represented in the new forum design.

While the interface has roots in Material Design, it became a very branded experience with the use of vibrant colors and unique flower motif.

Included in project:
  • UI/UX Design
  • Forum Development
  • Videography
If you want to see more about the project, links are below!

before-after-talking-point.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very happy with Themehouse. Hope they convert my theme and add-on to 2.0 as quick as possible as I have a business project depending on this. . Their website is well laid out and back end is good as well. I do hope they are a little faster in their ticket replies. But over all, very good.

Finn

I'm very happy with Themehouse. Hope they convert my theme and add-on to 2.0 as quick as possible as I have a business project depending on this. . Their website is well laid out and back end is good as well. I do hope they are a little faster in their ticket replies. But over all, very good.

Finn
Really appreciate the feedback! Thank you for being a customer, looking forward to working with you as well. And yes we do acknowledge that ticket support could be faster. We are a small team compared to the volume so we aim to take on less projects moving forward so that we can focus on the projects we already have, thus we will be more quick and efficient.

Top Bottom