As Themehouse/Audiento took over a lot of buggy addons from Waindigo and as there are a significant number of bugs posted in various audiento addons, it would be really useful to see a public bug tracker.

We were using Jira, but nobody was using it and it was using far too many resources so we ended up turning it off. If you have any suggestions we are likely open to giving something else a try :)

Jira is very unintuitive and user unfriendly. Just use XF forum nodes with multi-prefix, tags and custom thread fields.

Hi all! We are ThemeHouse and we make business-class premium themes and add-ons for XenForo.

We also offer subscription plans to get all of our products under one cost, shared reliable hosting, and custom services such as theme design, add-on development, installation, and more.

Clients.png

We will also post some examples of awesome projects we've done and coupons so feel free to watch the thread!

We look forward to building out XenForo 1.X solutions and 2.X solutions as well! If you have some suggestions for what you'd like to see built or done, we'd be happy to have a chat.​

Last edited:

Hey all! We now offer all themes and add-ons under one monthly cost, cancel anytime. Thats over 150 add-ons and themes for just one-cost. Support only available while active, but again there is no time commitment at all. We decided that the hardest thing wasn't the products but the support itself, so we hope this will help make it easier for forum owners to use any product they want whenever they want for a reasonable price that won't break the bank. We hope this helps and for those who have already subscribed we want to know what you think of this type of service!

Click here to get started!

Quick sneak peak at new Material theme coming soon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.00.32 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.00.32 PM.webp
    23 KB · Views: 153
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.01.34 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.01.34 PM.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.58.50 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.58.50 PM.webp
    53.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.59.02 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.59.02 PM.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.00.19 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.00.19 PM.webp
    48.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.59.09 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.59.09 PM.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 141
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.00.49 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 1.00.49 PM.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.59.18 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 12.59.18 PM.webp
    51.7 KB · Views: 114
Looks great. Just wondering what happens if somebody pays for one month, installs add-ons, then cancels. Presumably they keep the addons they have, but no support or updates?

Wow! That's a fantastic deal. I've been holding off updating my themes, waiting for XF2, but I will look at this option when I next update my forum (y)

Shout out to Jake and the crew for some awesome help with re-installation of a theme I had installed by others with an upgrade. In no time at all, he figured out what prevented things from working properly, fixed the issues, and addressed some other concerns. He also took the time (infinite patience) to answer my myriad of questions about options. All is working well, and I am beyond pleased with the results. Thank you!

Quick sneak peak at new Material theme coming soon.
really like the screens. almost what I am searching for since years for xenforo! Xenith is for me not that polished, so i skipped it and stayed on UIX, but this google material style seems to be a new statement in the xf style scene. i look forward to get my hands on this style. how soon is soon? :)

really like the screens. almost what I am searching for since years for xenforo! Xenith is for me not that polished, so i skipped it and stayed on UIX, but this google material style seems to be a new statement in the xf style scene. i look forward to get my hands on this style. how soon is soon? :)
Hah yeah sorry about that I forgot to post here. Will try to make a habit of posting things on this thread!

Mike! I remember Audentio from way back in the MyBB 1.2/1.4/1.6 days! I moved my old MyBB board to XF recently and bought UI.X Dark to adapt for my needs. Probably some of the best $30 I've spent.

Mike! I remember Audentio from way back in the MyBB 1.2/1.4/1.6 days! I moved my old MyBB board to XF recently and bought UI.X Dark to adapt for my needs. Probably some of the best $30 I've spent.
Thank you so much I remember you as well! Hope you don't mind I posted that on our Facebook! :P I appreciate the kind words and welcome to XenForo/UI.X!

Top Bottom