ThemeHouse.com - 150+ XenForo themes, add-ons, custom projects, and more

Mike Creuzer

Regarding the wording...
Where is it listed what is/isn't included in the subscriptions? 🤔 I may be missing it when poking around the screens.
We have to say some because there are well a few products we don't include (offhand it is XPress/XWiki (coming soon)/UI.X Pro as a service - even if UI.X Pro in parts actually is in the package) so we're just being careful. For all intents and purposes its like 99% of what we offer for each version. Branding removal and all.

That said, you can find a specific list if you click show all button (maybe Ill try and mark that easier to see)

Lee

Technically the new plan is cheaper if you go quarterly. There is no easy way to get the previous one unfortunately.
Hi Mike, as I am an idiot, I forgot I was running the 2.1 beta. Do you have any idea when nodes and ui.x will be updated? I'll happily try a beta for you.

Kevin

That said, you can find a specific list if you click show all button (maybe Ill try and mark that easier to see)
Dang it, on my phone I was scrolling through and it looked like all styles, guess I mentally zoned out that the add-ons were below the styles list and thought it was all styles. Thanks :)

imno007