The Wayward Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you post this yesterday ? or am i going nuts :P

anyway
As I always say the tweet button on the home page newsfeed looks out of place even tho that's how it comes
On the forums page the "Random Images" cat bar is smaller than your forum bars looks out of place (maybe make it same size as the others)

Didn't you post this yesterday ? or am i going nuts :p

anyway
As I always say the tweet button on the home page newsfeed looks out of place even tho that's how it comes
On the forums page the "Random Images" cat bar is smaller than your forum bars looks out of place (maybe make it same size as the others)
Can you show me a screenshot? and no I did not post this before.

Has any one else had any chances to look around? We continue to grow and would love more feedback. We are working on our design/skin and are currently modding the flexile one xD!

We have gotten much bigger and activity has greatly picked up. We have some custom styles in the works and we have changed layout alot. If you have any suggestions please do let me know :).

Site looks great.

Maybe spruce up the Help Tab ? or move the contents to the Forum Tab ? or rename the tab Misc ?
The Help tab on your site should be dealing with Helping current and future members with your site and what your site is about. Instead, it's just minutia about xenforo. As a guest ... when I click on your Help tab and look at it ... I think "Not really helpful".

The Dropdowns here are great
http://www.waywardinn.com/threads/keys-of-destruction.197/
how did you do them ?
That being said, the background is too dark, can you lighten them up ?
Maybe even have the background white ? (with a blue outline) ?

I think your quote background is too dark too.

I like the lighter style. Being completely unfamiliar with gaming and gaming sites my only suggestion would be more information as to what I am voting for. :) The images for the forums are neat.

New style is up! We used Aurora as a base and edited it to suit our needs. New forum organization and banners for games are up. Thanks to everyone for your suggestions and please let me know of what you think of the new style.

More suggestions and ideas are always welcomed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom