The demise of the world is inevitable

Wow.
Not the news I needed.
Busy day today, run off my feet.
Looking for a bit of relaxation and now this.
The world is ending.

cafepress.jpg

Well, I guess the important decision will be which Tshirt to get.
Is there a Xenforo blue with orange writing ?
I'm a bit miffed at how happy these people seem.
If I was a photographer taking photos for "The world is ending T-shirt line" I certainly would have asked the models to be a bit more somber. IMO.

Wow.
Not the news I needed.
Busy day today, run off my feet.
Looking for a bit of relaxation and now this.
The world is ending.

cafepress.jpg

Well, I guess the important decision will be which Tshirt to get.
Is there a Xenforo blue with orange writing ?
I'm a bit miffed at how happy these people seem.
If I was a photographer taking photos for "The world is ending T-shirt line" I certainly would have asked the models to be a bit more somber. Out of respect for the future dead, of course. I will note that I didn't even get an invite to be the photographer. Maybe next time.

I heard that the world is going to end not only in 2012 but also in 2013(there have been rumors that a 2014 Armageddon may be in the works.)

I am going to laught at that day at all people who signed that they believe that the world would end, and it wont. That will be a funny show! :)

Sorry jake your nice enough guy but right back at you.

That clip is a variation on the old saying, "guns don't kill people, people kill people." In that South Park episode they travel to the future where religion has been replaced by science, but they find that people still find ways to kill each other (this time using science as a rallying cry). This is significant because the sales pitch that is made for eliminating religion is that it will bring about an era of peace.

I was reminded of that episode when you mentioned the "demise of religion." It's a funny episode. I love South Park.

That clip is a variation on the old saying, "guns don't kill people, people kill people."
*queue Eddie Izzard moment*

The NRA says 'guns don't kill people, people do.' But I think that the gun helps. You know? I think it helps. I think that if you just walked around going 'Bang!' you wouldn't kill too many people would you? You'd have to be really dogdy on the heart for that to work. I think that people should just try that. Walk around going 'BANG, BANG, BOOM, RATTA TAT, BOOM, RATTA TAT, BOOM!' I think that they should just try it...

*queue Eddie Izzard moment*

The NRA says 'guns don't kill people, people do.' But I think that the gun helps. You know? I think it helps. I think that if you just walked around going 'Bang!' you wouldn't kill too many people would you? You'd have to be really dogdy on the heart for that to work. I think that people should just try that. Walk around going 'BANG, BANG, BOOM, RATTA TAT, BOOM, RATTA TAT, BOOM!' I think that they should just try it...

Guns have trouble killing people without a person to pull the trigger. :p

Guns have trouble killing people without a person to pull the trigger. :p

I'm right with you on that one Jake. You could say the big bombs are just an interesting exercise in science.

But guns like bombs, were never made to sit on a table as ornaments
They were made to kill or maim. Nor were they invented as hunting weapons. They were made by the military.

Top Bottom