The 'Clan Killas® Online Gaming!' New Website:

CritiKiL

The Clan Killas® are an organized group of online gamers who enjoy playing video games for tactical and statistical warplay, and to have fun. We are structured in a brotherlyhood fashion, and have a set of standards that we play by that we call our Code of Conduct. Our code is extremely important to us, as it is what sets us apart from any other clans in the gaming community. There are some parts of that code that restrict behavioral actions of our members, so as to present a professional appearance at all times.

00FCF61C-14CC-418B-90BC-B02A49776469.webp

The Clan Killas® with our New Mobile App, are the pioneer's of bringing online gaming groups to the next level of communication and simplification of representing our presence online. The Clan Killas® Mobile 'FREE's us to do what we were meant to do: 'game and communicate' freely! The Clan Killas® Mobile App ~ "Built By Machines, To Run on Your Machines..." (Future Soldiers of Online Gaming!)

"If you are a Mature Gamer, with a Team Mentality and a Drive to WIN...We Want YOU!
Register and Join Us at: www.clankillas.games ~ Recruiting Worldwide..."

Here is our Disclaimer:

"We are a Video Game Group. We do not use or condone the use of real weapons of 'any' kind. We are not Vigilantes. We play Video Games. We are not affiliated with 'any' terrorists or terrorism. We play Video Games. We are not responsible for 'anything' inferred from this sites content, other than the fact that we play Video Games. The doors are open to those who would like to join us ...so take a look around and get to know the True Ideals of [SCK]!"

Last edited:
I agree with the titles and also the robot and register image. It is off and hard to see. Plus i love the tabs you have on the side. Man that guy is a genius that did that hahhah ... <shameless plug for myself >

I agree with the titles and also the robot and register image. It is off and hard to see. Plus i love the tabs you have on the side. Man that guy is a genius that did that hahhah ... <shameless plug for myself >
I cannot thank you enough bro! lol And to Jake, Jaxel, Brogan and many others. You might as well say that this is a Xenforo 'community' website because I just got the CMS and crash-coarsed all of the addons and design thanks to you guys ;-).

As for darkening the titles...ANY ideas? Not coloring but maybe some way to 'dark-shadow' it from the background?...(hmmmm)

And some of the posts may not work 'only because' you are not signed in. I asked for help with regards to that, it's a bug that isn't worth trying to fix ATM. The image below is when someone is signed on and clicks on the STICKY FINGERS thread. They can see that post then but not when signed off:

Attachments

• file_fileworkswithsignon.webp
    file_fileworkswithsignon.webp
    167.1 KB · Views: 13
You just like making us feel bad about our sites. Looking at yours makes me feel like I made mine in GeoCities.
Not at all Edrondol ~ lmao! YOU, and many of the people here in this XF community are what got this site to where it is. I'm just helping to show how far XF can go. When I used e107 CMS I had soo many mods but could not use it anymore because I wanted people to be able to view from their mobiles and there was no support. With XF being fairly the newest out, alot of you are capable of making it greater than it already is: I'm just here to motivate everyone more! ~ lol

Change the background as it is too hard to read. Just a suggestion.
Ok, shaded the background and it looks much better. I was putting the code in the wrong location of the stylesheet and finally had time this morning to see what I was doing wrong. Thanks all, for the comments and suggestions! o_O

Top Bottom