1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained [TH] XenForo Extended Smilies (Smilies XML) 1H

Import XenForo Extended Smilies by Shelley using XenForo 1.3.

1. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  2. JordanH

JordanH Well-Known Member

I can't help but notice that the img the XML is using is:
    styles/default/xenforo/xenforo-extended-sprite.png

However, there is no "xenforo-extended-sprite.png" to be found anywhere :/

3. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

4. JordanH

JordanH Well-Known Member

5. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

Oh ok, seems that it is no longer available. You will need to speak to @Shelley.

6. WoodiE

WoodiE Well-Known Member

Looks like this add-on is of little use now that the sprite is no longer available for whatever reason.

Which is odd, the smilies addon from shelly even mentions sprites via the included video on the resources page.

7. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

There's nothing odd about it but I'll amend the extended smiley resource thread to reflect the changes. http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-extended-smilies.34324/page-21#post-702057

I haven't had the chance to look at 1.3 yet but I'm quite sure your able to build a spritesheet from the individual imagery easily enough. Like i said, I haven't took a look at 1.3 to see how adding them and what it entails, but it should be easy enough I expect.
    :)

WoodiE likes this.
  8. WoodiE

WoodiE Well-Known Member

@Shelley thanks for the clarification. I didn't realize you had already mentioned why it is no longer available as I didn't read the entire 22 page thread.

I did just start a new XF 1.3 forum just the other day and am using your smilies (great work!) and was able to create a sprite using http://zerosprites.com/ and then manually enter the sprite coords. Working great!

Shelley and smimosmile like this.
  9. Ren3gade10

Ren3gade10 Member

This doesnt seem to work :/

10. Jon W

Jon W Well-Known Member

See the discussion above your post.

11. Shelley

Hi @Waindigo :)

I went to try this and it loads up up fine but when I run the process to import the spritesheet I'm getting this error. Just wondering if you could shed some light what might be the cause of the error? Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_18.png

12. Shelley

Ignore the previous post. I ended up just adding them manually didn't take long. :)

13. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

If someone has this sprite please PM me, I am having a tough time recreating it to match Waindigo's XML.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    Shyuan likes this.
  14. CountRock

CountRock Member

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  15. Mindzipper

Mindzipper Member

does anyone know where I can get the sprite image for this? when I try to run this all the smilies are blank. I assume this is one png file that has all of them on it.

I'm pretty sure i deleted this on accident during a huge smilie import i did.

16. Mindzipper

Mindzipper Member