[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

There is a Blogs tab on the member's profile which lists all the blog entries a user has posted.
Also the url from where these blogs are shown on the member's profile page is members/<id>/blogs.
Yes, but nowhere from within blogs to access all a member entries - which is what most users would expect the usability to be.
Wondering how users find the experience with that functionality missing.

How do you update the blog? Do I have to download the new update file from somewhere and then I upload it to my forum? Sorry for the question but I'm still getting around this blog thing here.

You will have to overwrite the blog folder with the new version and then upgrade the mod from the Acp by importing the xml file.

Yes, but nowhere from within blogs to access all a member entries - which is what most users would expect the usability to be.
Wondering how users find the experience with that functionality missing.

Do you mean on blog view? Where users can find all blogs of that user? Would you mind to post a screenshot of what you mean?

Yes.

View attachment 118421

.... click on the author hyperlink only takes me to their member card. There is nowhere on this page (or any of the Blogs tabs. eg. Last Updated | Most Replied | etc.) that takes me to a chronological listing of all the blogs for that author.

I am not sure that I understood what you meant. I thought that you meant something else. That when you click on a blog, then at that blog should be a link that says Find more blogs from user.

At the screenshot that you posted, by clicking on the blog starter, then you will see all the blogs that that user has created.

That when you click on a blog, then at that blog should be a link that says Find more blogs from user.
... or ...
At the screenshot that you posted, by clicking on the blog starter, then you will see all the blogs that that user has created.
Either of those options would be great, and would help with the user experience of being able to quickly/easily access a users blog entries from within blogs

Either of those options would be great, and would help with the user experience of being able to quickly/easily access a users blog entries from within blogs

I added the link to other users blogs at the sidebar in blog view.

It was a simple template edit so it did not warrant for a version release.

Attachments

• moreblogs.webp
    moreblogs.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 16
Bug Report:

If you have the blog listings in the forum list, "Blog" will be added before the forum title on the forum list page in the tabs of a browser.

Top Bottom