[TH] XenBlog [Deleted]

Any chance you guys can add a preferred list and private blogs in the future? That would be ideal for my rpg sit. Am willing to pay for the work if it can be done.
Sure I can add this to our feature list. Could you go into a bit more detail? And if you want it funded, get in touch with us at audentio.com and reference this thread :)

Sure I can add this to our feature list. Could you go into a bit more detail? And if you want it funded, get in touch with us at audentio.com and reference this thread :)

Basically, I would like my users to be able to set up preferred lists (sorta like groups, but for blogs.). This will enable people to either subscribe to a blog or to let people make lists where they add people to them. This would be ideal for rpgs and such. Also, could you please add an option where users can add their own categories? I didn't see the option and this way it's less work for the admin or mods to do :)

By being able to mark blogs as private, a user will be able to make it so that only THEY can be able to read a blog they can post.

Does this make sense?

Basically, I would like my users to be able to set up preferred lists (sorta like groups, but for blogs.). This will enable people to either subscribe to a blog or to let people make lists where they add people to them. This would be ideal for rpgs and such. Also, could you please add an option where users can add their own categories? I didn't see the option and this way it's less work for the admin or mods to do :)

By being able to mark blogs as private, a user will be able to make it so that only THEY can be able to read a blog they can post.

Does this make sense?
It could be possible to add these in. Im not entirely sure. So lists and categories? And the ability to mark a blog as private?

looks very interesting. i would buy it if there is an importer for vb4 blogs.

also great would be a feature to import threads from forums :)

looks very interesting. i would buy it if there is an importer for vb4 blogs.

also great would be a feature to import threads from forums :)
Ive added this to our feature list. Would you be able to perhaps send me privately access to the vb4 system? Might make this an easier task.

the vb4 i mean isn't online anymore, but i still have a db-dump.

i could install a fresh testboard and give you access to everything, ftp, mysql, whatever you need.

Why am I not getting the new update emails? I just paid a couple of months ago! Is there a way to contact the Xenforo admins about this issue?

I'm pretty sure it has something to see with the fact that the ownership of this addon has changed. Have you tried to contact @ThemeHouse or even @Mike Creuzer about that ?
I did not know. I paid almost $50 for this if I'm not mistaken and now it has new owners at a better price? Wow! Any ways, I hope @ThemeHouse or @Mike Creuzer contact me about this issue as my current version is at 1.0.9 and I never got my updates.

Thank you @Enguerran A

I did not know. I paid almost $50 for this if I'm not mistaken and now it has new owners at a better price? Wow! Any ways, I hope @ThemeHouse or @Mike Creuzer contact me about this issue as my current version is at 1.0.9 and I never got my updates.

Thank you @Enguerran A

Register over at themehouse.com and send me a PM with your username there and the email you used to purchase this add-on

Top Bottom