[TH] XenAtendo More [Deleted]

Another issue I´ve noticed today is, that german "Umlaute" like ä, ö, ü und the "ß" for "ss" become misformatted with this.

It is on my to-do list. The only way to fix this is to uninstall all Waindigo add-ons released in the last few months, delete all the files in the library/Waindigo, and then re-upload all the files for the older add-ons. The incompatibility is with the shared files that are updated in the newer add-ons.
I will issue an update in the next few weeks, but am very busy at the moment (see my status).

Any update on this? It is actually a critical bug for my users who had hundreds of events previously scheduled for 1/2 hour intervals.

Thanks.

Requires Template Modification System.

Templates to edit:
EWRatendo_EventsCreate
EWRatendo_EventsEdit

Code to search:
Code:
                <dl class="ctrlUnit">
                    <dt><label for="ctrl_strtime">{xen:phrase start_end_time}:</label></dt>
                    <dd>
                        <input type="date" size="10" name="event_date" class="textCtrl autoSize" value="{$input.event_date}" />
                        <select name="event_time" class="textCtrl autoSize">
                            <option value="12" {$input.time.12}>12:00</option>
                            <option value="01" {$input.time.01}>01:00</option>
                            <option value="02" {$input.time.02}>02:00</option>
                            <option value="03" {$input.time.03}>03:00</option>
                            <option value="04" {$input.time.04}>04:00</option>
                            <option value="05" {$input.time.05}>05:00</option>
                            <option value="06" {$input.time.06}>06:00</option>
                            <option value="07" {$input.time.07}>07:00</option>
                            <option value="08" {$input.time.08}>08:00</option>
                            <option value="09" {$input.time.09}>09:00</option>
                            <option value="10" {$input.time.10}>10:00</option>
                            <option value="11" {$input.time.11}>11:00</option>
                        </select>
                        <select name="event_ampm" class="textCtrl autoSize">
                            <option value="AM" {$input.ampm.am}>AM</option>
                            <option value="PM" {$input.ampm.pm}>PM</option>
                        </select>
                        &nbsp;{xen:phrase for}&nbsp;
                        <input type="text" size="1" name="event_length" value="{$input.event_length}" class="textCtrl autoSize SpinBox" step="1" max="{$xenOptions.EWRatendo_maxhours}" min="{$xenOptions.EWRatendo_minhours}" />
                        &nbsp;{xen:phrase hours}
                    </dd>
                </dl>

Code to replace:
Code:
                <dl class="ctrlUnit">
                    <dt><label for="ctrl_strtime">{xen:phrase start_end_time}:</label></dt>
                    <dd>
                        <input type="date" size="10" name="event_date" class="textCtrl autoSize" value="{$input.event_date}" />
                        <select name="event_time" class="textCtrl autoSize">
                            <option value="12" {$input.time.12}>12:00</option>
                            <option value="12.30" {$input.time.1230}>12:30</option>
                            <option value="01" {$input.time.01}>01:00</option>
                            <option value="01.30" {$input.time.0130}>01:30</option>
                            <option value="02" {$input.time.02}>02:00</option>
                            <option value="02.30" {$input.time.0230}>02:30</option>
                            <option value="03" {$input.time.03}>03:00</option>
                            <option value="03.30" {$input.time.0330}>03:30</option>
                            <option value="04" {$input.time.04}>04:00</option>
                            <option value="04.30" {$input.time.0430}>04:30</option>
                            <option value="05" {$input.time.05}>05:00</option>
                            <option value="05.30" {$input.time.0530}>05:30</option>
                            <option value="06" {$input.time.06}>06:00</option>
                            <option value="06.30" {$input.time.0630}>06:30</option>
                            <option value="07" {$input.time.07}>07:00</option>
                            <option value="07.30" {$input.time.0730}>07:30</option>
                            <option value="08" {$input.time.08}>08:00</option>
                            <option value="08.30" {$input.time.0830}>08:30</option>
                            <option value="09" {$input.time.09}>09:00</option>
                            <option value="09.30" {$input.time.0930}>09:30</option>
                            <option value="10" {$input.time.10}>10:00</option>
                            <option value="10.30" {$input.time.1030}>10:30</option>
                            <option value="11" {$input.time.11}>11:00</option>
                            <option value="11.30" {$input.time.1130}>11:30</option>
                        </select>
                        <select name="event_ampm" class="textCtrl autoSize">
                            <option value="AM" {$input.ampm.am}>AM</option>
                            <option value="PM" {$input.ampm.pm}>PM</option>
                        </select>
                        &nbsp;{xen:phrase for}&nbsp;
                        <input type="text" size="1" name="event_length" value="{$input.event_length}" class="textCtrl autoSize SpinBox" step="1" max="{$xenOptions.EWRatendo_maxhours}" min="{$xenOptions.EWRatendo_minhours}" />
                        &nbsp;{xen:phrase hours}
                    </dd>
                </dl>

It is on my to-do list. The only way to fix this is to uninstall all Waindigo add-ons released in the last few months, delete all the files in the library/Waindigo, and then re-upload all the files for the older add-ons.

The incompatibility is with the shared files that are updated in the newer add-ons.

I will issue an update in the next few weeks, but am very busy at the moment (see my status).

Is this going to be updated to work with version 1.4.7b of XenAtendo?

Anything in particular that doesn't work?

Honestly I haven't tried it yet, I saw the post about the shared files and it needing an update and figured I would ask before blowing my site up and having to uninstall add-on's. ;)

Honestly I haven't tried it yet, I saw the post about the shared files and it needing an update and figured I would ask before blowing my site up and having to uninstall add-on's. ;)
This latest version has all the newest shared files in, so that should fix those issues from before.

Waindigo updated XenAtendo More by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.1.0a released

Bug fixes:
  • Fixed bug that recurring events may appear on wrong dates after event edit.
  • Fixed bug in install shared file that database table changes may not occur due to convention of database table names being in all lowercase not being followed by Jaxel.
Other updates:
  • No longer installs if XenAtendo 1.4.6 or above is not installed.
  • Confirmed working with XenAtendo 1.4.7.
  • Some changes to file layouts and directory structure to conform with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Should this archive have a folder under the JS folder called ' . strtolower(Waindigo) . '?
I was getting an apache error reported and when I went to look I saw the below:
Code:
Sun Jan 06 10:36:18 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create
[Sun Jan 06 10:20:32 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create
[Sun Jan 06 10:19:05 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/13th-annual-northeast-motorcycle-expo-wilmington.27/edit
[Sun Jan 06 10:15:25 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create
[Sun Jan 06 10:11:43 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create

When I went to look at my site structure, the only thing under the /js/waindigo folder was the ignorewhatsnew sub-folder. All the other folders for this add-on had installed.

Should this archive have a folder under the JS folder called ' . strtolower(Waindigo) . '?
I was getting an apache error reported and when I went to look I saw the below:
Code:
Sun Jan 06 10:36:18 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create
[Sun Jan 06 10:20:32 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create
[Sun Jan 06 10:19:05 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/13th-annual-northeast-motorcycle-expo-wilmington.27/edit
[Sun Jan 06 10:15:25 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create
[Sun Jan 06 10:11:43 2013] [error] [client 24.49.69.204] File does not exist: /home/tdperry/public_html/js/waindigo/xenatendomore, referer: http://twowheeldemon.com/events/create

When I went to look at my site structure, the only thing under the /js/waindigo folder was the ignorewhatsnew sub-folder. All the other folders for this add-on had installed.
Lol. No, that folder should be called waindigo, not ' . strtolower(Waindigo) . '. Oops.

Lol. No, that folder should be called waindigo, not ' . strtolower(Waindigo) . '. Oops.

:ROFLMAO:
I figured that and was why I asked.. I manually moved/renamed it and it worked fine but thought I would just ask - as you know, the only dumb question is the one unasked!

Just curious to know what would happen to events that I have already created with half hour time intervals if this mod is uninstalled? Don't get me wrong this has been incredibly useful (a must have) but now I see Jaxel has caught up with the latest release of Xenatendo and offers more time intervals in the latest release. Looks like the two won't play happily together now...

Just curious to know what would happen to events that I have already created with half hour time intervals if this mod is uninstalled? Don't get me wrong this has been incredibly useful (a must have) but now I see Jaxel has caught up with the latest release of Xenatendo and offers more time intervals in the latest release. Looks like the two won't play happily together now...
If it is an option, I don't see why they won't still play happily together if you have the option disabled. I haven't reviewed Jaxel's code, but my guess is that if you uninstalled my add-on and enabled that option, then it would carry on working as normal. If I remember correctly, if you uninstall my add-on, then any previous events set at half hour intervals remain unaffected.

If you want to play it safe, then just leave my add-on installed until someone confirms either way. If you do decide to uninstall, please report back and let everyone know.

You might want to bear in mind that by uninstalling you would also lose the advanced recurring options that were added in the latest update.

Top Bottom