[TH] XenAtendo More [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

XenAtendo More by Waindigo (version 1.0.0) - Adds half-hourly event times to the XenAtendo add-on. Easy template edit to add other intervals.

This add-on extends the current version (1.4.6) of XenAtendo to allow for half-hourly intervals to be selected in the creation of events.

The template waindigo_events_times_xenatendomore can also be easily be modified to allow for more intervals.

Installation:
  • Update to the latest version (1.4.6) of...

Read more about this resource...

Can you also extend XenAttendo to allow for 24 hour formatting and having the ability to choose end (date and) time? Instead of the amount of hours...

That would be even more Awesomesatious!

Can you also extend XenAttendo to allow for 24 hour formatting and having the ability to choose end (date and) time? Instead of the amount of hours...

That would be even more Awesomesatious!
I am a commerical developer, so would only be able to develop this if someone contributes towards the development. If you are interested, please send me a private conversation message for a cost estimate.

I think that if you're able to implement those features, that you're more than able to put a small price on your addon which a lot of us are willing to pay!

I think that if you're able to implement those features, that you're more than able to put a small price on your addon which a lot of us are willing to pay!
Thanks for your suggestion, however I prefer to give users the option of whether or not to pay as some people are not able to. Also, the add-on is already restricted to those running non-commercial sites anyway, so anyone running a commercial site is required to make a small donation.

Whenever we release a paid add-on, the development of the add-on will still be paid for by one or more people and the money raised from selling the add-on would be used towards supporting users and fixing bugs. As such, we would only charge for an add-on if it required that level of support. For example, the Library by Waindigo add-on will soon have a free and paid-for option due to the level of support that this requires.

If you would like to make a small donation, you can do so from the add-on description page.

I reinstall this addon today but the 30m option does not show up in the time picker.
I wonder if this due to the fact that Waindigo installer is designed differently that it looks at the timestamp of the files, etc?
It worked the first time I installed it. For some reason, i uninstall and install again but it does not work.

I reinstall this addon today but the 30m option does not show up in the time picker.
I wonder if this due to the fact that Waindigo installer is designed differently that it looks at the timestamp of the files, etc?
It worked the first time I installed it. For some reason, i uninstall and install again but it does not work.
Not sure why that would happen. Shouldn't have anything to do with the installer as it is not used for this add-on.

Not sure why that would happen. Shouldn't have anything to do with the installer as it is not used for this add-on.
This puzzles me as well. Do you have any idea of what I should do to debug this? i haven't encountered anything like this as it's a pretty robust process.

Okay, that's weird. It's still working fine on one of my sites, but not on the other site.

Even if I turn every add-on off apart from XenAtendo and XenAtendo More it doesn't make it work again.

It is on my to-do list. The only way to fix this is to uninstall all Waindigo add-ons released in the last few months, delete all the files in the library/Waindigo, and then re-upload all the files for the older add-ons.

The incompatibility is with the shared files that are updated in the newer add-ons.

I will issue an update in the next few weeks, but am very busy at the moment (see my status).

I know you´re drowning in work, Windigo, so just for the record:
there seems to be a bug regarding the facebook likes/recommendations. After installing your Add-on the button disappeared on my site. Meanwhile my forums (running 1.1.3) are packed with +30 modifications. May be it´s colliding with another mod.

Can anyone else confirm, that the facebook button disappears with the installation of this Add-on?

I know you´re drowning in work, Windigo, so just for the record:
there seems to be a bug regarding the facebook likes/recommendations. After installing your Add-on the button disappeared on my site. Meanwhile my forums (running 1.1.3) are packed with +30 modifications. May be it´s colliding with another mod.

Can anyone else confirm, that the facebook button disappears with the installation of this Add-on?
Thanks. I'll take a look.

Please don't feel too sorry for me. The main reason I'm drowning so much is taking time off to go to the Olympics and volunteer for the Paralympics!

Umm...no good idea - I`m binary !
Either it sounds sympa- and pathethic as before or I´m yelling through the USB port, that I´ll nail ur g*ddam* bu*t to that m***erf***ing chair when you don´t get this thing done in the next 10 seconds. It´s completely up to you :LOL:

I´m glad you´re here, so take your time. Volenteering is important these days. For today I´ll join my wife in the bedroom and yell at her ;)

Top Bottom