[TH] WikiPosts [Deleted]

Hello,

I have some questions before purchasing:

1. Is there any kind of edit history to see what changed and who made the edits?
  2. Regarding this review, what is this tab the user is talking about?
  3. Anyway to disable the Wiki prefix from showing up in the thread list?
  4. Finally, are you planning to port this over XenForo 2?
Thank you very much in advance!
Hello Julian, thank you so much for your interest in our Wiki plugin.

1. Is there any kind of edit history to see what changed and who made the edits?
  2. Regarding this review, what is this tab the user is talking about?
  3. Anyway to disable the Wiki prefix from showing up in the thread list?
  4. Finally, are you planning to port this over XenForo 2?
Answer One: At this time no, but I will add it to our Github Issue Tracker so it is added in future releases.
Answer Two: He is meaning this area of the navigation bar, see picture: WikiNavigationBarExamoke.webp
Answer Three: Yes, you can edit it through the template itself.
Answer Four: Yes, we are planning on porting this over to Xenforo 2.0.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to message us here or create a ticket on themehouse.com.

Answer Four: Yes, we are planning on porting this over to Xenforo 2.0.
Its worth noting we are not positive on whether this will be ported over right away or ever. Smaller add-ons like this are not expected to be given a high order on the port list unless it is sponsored by someone who uses it and needs it for XF2.

This addon is quite important for our association. We use it to write down the agenda for our monthly meeting. Everybody can add their contribution.

This might look a small addon, but it's very handy when you need to collaborate. I am using many other addons and themes from ThemeHouse. However, I can always reconsider and select some other products which maybe are supported more professional way.

is this the proper place to make a feature request?

just wondering if we could add the ability to force a style on any thread that's been assigned to a wikipost.

@Mike Creuzer hey Mike, any plans on offering a wiki add-on for XF2? Not necessarily a remake of this one, but any at all?

Its worth noting we are not positive on whether this will be ported over right away or ever. Smaller add-ons like this are not expected to be given a high order on the port list unless it is sponsored by someone who uses it and needs it for XF2

@ozzy47
I did take note of that, but that post was made almost a year ago now, I was wondering if anything had changed/progressed since then...

As it stands out focus is on our main product line: UI.X and UI.X Pro, Topics, Profile Covers, xPress for WordPress, Donate, Reactions, and a few others.

Happy to see any developer take this product to XenForo 2.

I have a private add-on I am planning to port to XF2 and then release as a paid add-on, which basically does what this add-on does.

'Collaborative Threads' basically allows a list of invited users to edit various posts (that the original poster) opts into, with a somewhat crude per-thread group membership and per-thread permission system. It also allows permissions like tagging, threadmarking (from my threadmark add-on), and editing the thread title to be shared to other users. This includes being able to see a thread in a forum without the "see threads by others" permission.

Due to how it extends per-thread permissions, it is a fairly complex add-on. Eventually I want to implement support for using etherpad-lite or a similar product/concept to implement real-time collaborative editing of a post.

Last edited:
wikiposts saves thread_id, value, timestamp in an extra table.
When you 1.5 millionen threads and 27 wikiposted threads, i understand the new table.
But if you have almost every thread as a wikithread, it is still clever to have one or two more tables like now?
But maybe this is just an really unimportant question.

Top Bottom