[TH] vBulletin Social Groups Importer [Deleted]

There are no social categories in the node list in admincp.
Did you uninstall and re-install the Social Groups add-on after you ran the Import Social Group Categories step? If so, try using Import Tools by Waindigo to re-do that step, or you may have to uninstall and reinstall again and do the whole import again.

I uninstalled and installed again. Then imported social categories and groups. The latter lead to this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function toArray() on a non-object in /library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/DataWriter/SocialForumMember.php on line 168

Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function toArray() on a non-object - library/Waindigo/SocialGroups/DataWriter/SocialForumMember.php:168
Generated By: alfa, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(61) "/admin.php?import/start-step"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["import/start-step"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["step_socialGroups"] => string(20) "Import Social Groups"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

After upgrading to the latest version of social groups, and importing again I get this error:

Error
  • The existing data required by the data writer could not be found.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'node_id'.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'title'.

After upgrading to the latest version of social groups, and importing again I get this error:

Error
  • The existing data required by the data writer could not be found.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'node_id'.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'title'.
This error is a bit vague, but hopefully this update should fix it.

OK. Now it has gone through the import steps without issues. But the social groups do not show up anywhere.
Profiles now take a really long time to load.
Profiles do not show any groups.
One thing that I do not understand is how the groups are supposed to become visible without a social category defined? It seems to me that as there is no master category, there also is no logical place for the categories and groups to go.

The import social categories step should import categories as nodes. Did this step complete correctly this time? Can you see any new nodes in the node list?

There are no new nodes in the node list. All steps completed correctly.
What is supposed to be the parent of the imported nodes?

So does that mean that they should show up at root, or is this the reason why no imported node shows up?

OK. I will await your fix.
I am not aware of any bug and am unable to replicate on a clean installation. Might be a conflict with another add-on or something like that.

Please set up a brand new XenForo installation and try importing just the Social Categories. You should see them in the node list. If you don't please PM to give me access to that installation.

I am not aware of any bug and am unable to replicate on a clean installation. Might be a conflict with another add-on or something like that.

Please set up a brand new XenForo installation and try importing just the Social Categories. You should see them in the node list. If you don't please PM to give me access to that installation.
I have set up a clean install of xf + social groups and sent you the login details by PM some days ago. I imported my groups but they do not display. Its strange because in previous versions of the importer, the nodes did appear after import.

Have you been able to do a successful import of my groups now?
i.e. will this version work for me?

Top Bottom