[TH] vBulletin Friends Importer [Deleted]

I have over 200k members. The importer imported 23k items. Can this be correct? Does this mean that 23000 members had friends or does this mean that 23000 friend relationships are present?

I have over 200k members. The importer imported 23k items. Can this be correct? Does this mean that 23000 members had friends or does this mean that 23000 friend relationships are present?
This is the number of relationships. Because each friendship is made up of two relationships (A is friends with B, B is friends with A), then this is actually double the total number of individual friend relationships. It is not linked to the total number of members.

Hello,
I`m new to xenForo and currently migrating my vBulletin forum. It`s so great that there are so many useful add-ons and importers here.
Is it possible that this friends importer and the social-groups importer don`t work with xenForo 1.3? I installed them along with the social groups and friends add-ons but the vB importer in the xenForo backend just won`t show the new import buttons.

I also need support for vBulletin 4.1 and will send you a PM.

all the best,
Sacha

This importer was created for vbulletin 3. Its possible that a small adjustment needs to be made to make it work for vb4.1

Does anyone know which part of the code I have to change to make the friends-import button appear in the vB 4 importer? At the moment it only appears in the vB 3 importer. I`d like to try if it also works with vB4 but I can`t because the button is not there.

I did. I also asked if I can pay for using his great add-ons in a professional forum. I`m all in for showing respect and supporting / funding good service. But I`m also in a bit of a hurry as I want to get rid of my old vB forum as soon as possible. So as long as I don`t get an answer (again no offence I fully understand that I`m only one of many asking him for support) I`ll try to do what I can myself.

Top Bottom