[TH] User Search [Deleted]

Pretty much all of our add-ons do, but it is very discrete if you have XenForo 1.2 installed. Of course, you can always hide it with CSS too.

Yup. As detailed here, just add the following to your EXTRA.css:
HTML:
#waindigoCopyrightNotice { display: none; }

Yes it is. My policy is very clear and I'm not prepared to discuss it any further.

If you want it completely removed, please PM me to discuss the cost.

"
Warning: Unterminated comment starting line 88 in /home/harpoong/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20131003.php on line 88

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /home/harpoong/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20131003.php on line 93"

After uploading.

This error probably occurred while you were uploading the add-on files. You can safely ignore it if it doesn't appear again.

Try uploading the files again. It sounds like one of the files hasn't uploaded properly.

If the error continues, try downloading the add-on again as the download may have become corrupted.

Try uploading the files again. It sounds like one of the files hasn't uploaded properly.

If the error continues, try downloading the add-on again as the download may have become corrupted.

Just tried again, then I downloaded the addon again and:

Warning: Unterminated comment starting line 88 in /home/harpoong/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20131003.php on line 88

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting function (T_FUNCTION) in /home/harpoong/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20131003.php on line 93

Please check the following file:
/home/harpoong/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20131003.php
and compare with the equivalent file in the downloaded archive file.

The error says that the file ends on line 93. This is not correct. If you look at the file, you will see it ends at line 470. So you need to re-upload this file as it does not appear to have uploaded correctly.

If you are unable to upload this file fully, then you will need to contact your web host for assistance.

Top Bottom