[TH] User Search [Deleted]

Please check the following file:
/home/harpoong/public_html/library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/20131003.php
and compare with the equivalent file in the downloaded archive file.

The error says that the file ends on line 93. This is not correct. If you look at the file, you will see it ends at line 470. So you need to re-upload this file as it does not appear to have uploaded correctly.

If you are unable to upload this file fully, then you will need to contact your web host for assistance.

Oh, my apologies. I'm doing this from work and they have some security things I wasn't aware of, so it was blocking my uploads. At least partly, I just changed the settings on the FTP client a bit, and was able to do it.

My apologies, as always another great Waindigo addon :)

Can these advanced search criteria be set to specific user groups only? If not yet, could it perhaps be in a future update?

it seems like xf won't let me update my review.

also, this plugin won't let you use only the location search, you have to enter something in the keyword field as well. this seems counter-intuitive to those that want to find someone based on a location. finally, as others have mentioned, searching custom user fields would be ideal.

it's a step in the right direction though, so I like it.

When I go to a profile page of a user, and click on the "postings" tab, there I get nothing showed. It keeps saying "loading".

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_User::canUserSearch() - library/Waindigo/UserSearch/Search/DataHandler/User.php:163
Generated By: xxx, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(194) "http://xxx.com/members/xxx.6/recent-content?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Fxxx.6%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1421088253%2Cb926e372c538368f81c6e46794feb52afe9efa8d&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/members/xxx_6/recent-content"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(17) "/members/xxx.6/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1421088253,b926e372c538368f81c6e46794feb52afe9efa8d"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi. I've just noticed that if users have selected more than one entry in a multiple choice user field, the user search function won't bring up results if another user searches for just one of the entries rather than both. Hope that makes sense and hope someone can let me know if there is a way round this problem.
Thanks for your much needed help.

Top Bottom