[TH] User Ratings [Deleted]

Hello, I'm using xF 1.5.15 and the box where I must put the message to make the vote, is totally off-center...why?:

GaXkuDj.png

Things that I have tried:
  • I have disabled all AddOns except this one
  • I've tried with the Default Style
  • I have re-installed the AddOn several times
  • I have disabled the UI.X plugin in case it was the cause of this

And after trying all that, I have the same problem...Some help? :(.

Thanks!.

Hello, I'm using xF 1.5.15 and the box where I must put the message to make the vote, is totally off-center...why?:

GaXkuDj.png

Things that I have tried:
  • I have disabled all AddOns except this one
  • I've tried with the Default Style
  • I have re-installed the AddOn several times
  • I have disabled the UI.X plugin in case it was the cause of this

And after trying all that, I have the same problem...Some help? :(.

Thanks!.
Hello, sorry to hear your having problems. I'll go ahead and submit this on our GitHub Issue Tracker so that it can be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting it! :)

Reactions: nos
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'unsigned NOT NULL, `total` SMALLINT(10) NOT NULL, `rating` TINYINT(5) ' at line 5

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in ThemeHouse/UserRatings/Install.php at line 28
  5. ThemeHouse_UserRatings_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/lez/data/www/sie.com/admin.php at line 13

Same error on MariaDB 10.2

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'unsigned NOT NULL, `total` SMALLINT(10) NOT NULL, `rating` TINYINT(5) ' at line 5
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in ThemeHouse/UserRatings/Install.php at line 28
[*]ThemeHouse_UserRatings_Install::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
[*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in AddOnInstaller/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 558
[*]AddOnInstaller_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionStepInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/bodyforum/public_html/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]

Can't get this plugin to work. It's installed fine, and members can leave ratings and comments, but nobody at any user group level can moderate the ratings to make them public; not administrators and not moderators. Anyone had this happen? What exact settings are needed to make this work? Developer refuses to support this version but is more than willing to take $15 for it.

Does this addon is still supported ?

While using "User Ratings" addon i have Problem with active option inline Moderation for a few Administrator/moderator accounts.
There is also a super-Administrator account has same Problem too.

They can't open the Ratings inline mod - if there is new Rating to moderate getting "Access denied....".
The problem-User is administrative, has User Group = registered, secondary = Moderation + Administration.
I checked global permissions - all fine for the users. The also able to open other inline Moderation things only Ratings not.

Can you help me what is excatly Need or changed that it works ?
Same here. Did you solve this?

Far as I can tell, you cannot use moderation so leave your "Follow moderation rules" permissions set to NO. If you had any unmoderated test ratings, you have to go into the database and find the xf_user_ratings table and the column called active, and change all of the active values from the value of 0 to the value of 1.

Top Bottom