[TH] User Ratings [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

User Experience Rating/Reputation System - Adds a rating/reputation system for users.

This mod will add an advanced Rating/Reputation System for your users. Imho it would come in handy for trader, dating, and/or other similiar type of forums where users can rate other users and share the experiences that they have had with each other.

The ratings are: Positive, Neutral And Negative. You can set it so that the ratings made by users of a group will have to be moderated before they appear publicly. Users who will be rated will receive an alert about the fact. A daily limit on...

Read more about this resource...

Indeed. This add on i snot my previous Reputation mod. That was to give reputation to posts, whereas this is completely different. It is to rate/give reputations to users.

Does this have permission based setting to control which forum we would like it to be on and off ?

P.S. Just so I'm clear, are you now part of the ThemeHouse dev team? Also I can't register at ThemeHouse, there is an error with the captcha being displayed: ERROR: Invalid domain for site key

I'm not receiving the confirmation email, would you be able to manually confirm my account? Username is Verringer.

Does this addon is still supported ?

While using "User Ratings" addon i have Problem with active option inline Moderation for a few Administrator/moderator accounts.
There is also a super-Administrator account has same Problem too.

They can't open the Ratings inline mod - if there is new Rating to moderate getting "Access denied....".
The problem-User is administrative, has User Group = registered, secondary = Moderation + Administration.
I checked global permissions - all fine for the users. The also able to open other inline Moderation things only Ratings not.

Can you help me what is excatly Need or changed that it works ?

Hello @Spiker400 & @SonnyCooL ,

Support is available via our ticket system should you have any questions or issues, unfortunately we're not always able to provide support on forums (though best effort support is provided in most instances) and threads do get missed as such we recommend opening a ticket where possible :)

I'll see if I can get someone along to this thread ASAP, however if you have any urgent questions please go ahead and open a ticket so that we can assist.

Thanks!

Hello @Spiker400 & @SonnyCooL ,

Support is available via our ticket system should you have any questions or issues, unfortunately we're not always able to provide support on forums (though best effort support is provided in most instances) and threads do get missed as such we recommend opening a ticket where possible :)

I'll see if I can get someone along to this thread ASAP, however if you have any urgent questions please go ahead and open a ticket so that we can assist.

Thanks!

hi i'm new here, not sure how that support ticket work ..... thanks

I'm not receiving the confirmation email, would you be able to manually confirm my account? Username is Verringer.
Are you still having this issue?

Does this addon is still supported ?

While using "User Ratings" addon i have Problem with active option inline Moderation for a few Administrator/moderator accounts.
There is also a super-Administrator account has same Problem too.

They can't open the Ratings inline mod - if there is new Rating to moderate getting "Access denied....".
The problem-User is administrative, has User Group = registered, secondary = Moderation + Administration.
I checked global permissions - all fine for the users. The also able to open other inline Moderation things only Ratings not.

Can you help me what is excatly Need or changed that it works ?
Could you post screenshots of this issue?

Anyone an Idea what this Error is?
Happens if i start a Rating an Admin from Profile Popup and giving a negative one, after pressing "Rate User" this Error pops up
Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'total' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 317
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1638
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1627
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1419
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in ThemeHouse/UserRatings/DataWriter/Ratings.php at line 118
  8. ThemeHouse_UserRatings_DataWriter_Ratings->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1423
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in ThemeHouse/UserRatings/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 130
  10. ThemeHouse_UserRatings_ControllerPublic_Member->actionSaveRating() inXenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home1/jonlar/public_html/index.php at line 13

This is Part of the Server Error Log
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "http://domain.com/index.php?members/admin.1/save-rating"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/admin_1/save-rating"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["rating"] => string(2) "-1"
    ["message"] => string(21) "Test Test Test Rating"
    ["from_user_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["to_user_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["save"] => string(9) "Rate User"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(39) "/index.php?threads/test-thread-title.1/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Last edited:
Anyone an Idea what this Error is?
Happens if i start a Rating an Admin from Profile Popup and giving a negative one, after pressing "Rate User" this Error pops up

This is Part of the Server Error Log
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) "http://domain.com/index.php?members/admin.1/save-rating"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["members/admin_1/save-rating"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(9) {
    ["rating"] => string(2) "-1"
    ["message"] => string(21) "Test Test Test Rating"
    ["from_user_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["to_user_id"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["save"] => string(9) "Rate User"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(39) "/index.php?threads/test-thread-title.1/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"