[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

I had some cross-addon conflicts in 2.1 with this and ended up switching over to Trophies Enhancement instead.

Last edited:
Right, what I've tested so far still seems to be okay, I haven't seen any errors yet on a local install. You'd probably want to slowly start weaning yourself off it little by little, though, replacing what you can with other addons, in preparation for future XF updates, which will surely start to cause it all to breakdown at some point....

Will this update fix Twitch breaking in connected accounts? Twitch's API changed i believe since this was last updated and no longer connects properly.

I was wondering, wether with this add-on or with the new (paid) ones, would users be able to pick their preferred user group style, regardless of the admin CP styling priority?

Example:

User Group A has a custom CSS with a red username, and a black animated background. Priority: 1
User Group B has a custom CSS with white username and another black animated background. Priority: 2

By default, a user in both groups A and B would have a white username with a black animated background, as Group B has a higher priority. Is there a way to let users pick their favourite group CSS regardless of the admin styling priority settings with this or any other add-ons?

Thank you.

@Lukas W. @ThemeHouse we've found some code issues in your ThemeHouse\UserImprovements\XF\Pub\Controller\Account at row 188 $form->basicEntitySave($visitor, $input['user']);
These row doubles the account save process every time. Is there a way that you fix this? There're no other issues with XF2.2 so it could be use also for XF2.2

I don't have the entire code in front of me, but that snippet looks correct. $input['user'] should only contain fields from this add-on, but either way the form save process will make sure the entity is only saved once.

Regardless though, we have no further updates for this add-on planned.

I don't have the entire code in front of me, but that snippet looks correct. $input['user'] should only contain fields from this add-on, but either way the form save process will make sure the entity is only saved once.
This process calls the Event preSave of the User Entity twice. Thats a pity and makes other AddOns not working properly.

This process calls the Event preSave of the User Entity twice. Thats a pity and makes other AddOns not working properly.
That sounds either like a planning/execution mistake in the 3rd party add-on or a general XenForo issue then. Calling the form action to save these elements is the correct action to my knowledge.

Is anyone using this under 2.2.5? I just need the trophies stuff but i'm a little bit concerned about conflicts with other AddOns.

I'm using it as well, not modified, no issues, i disabled some stuff from it though. However, I can't even remember what i still use it for and i've been honestly considering uninstalling it.

Top Bottom