[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

The plan was to change the IDs of all connected account providers and prefix them with my own tag "kl_". Turned out I forgot a lot of places to update these tags, that's where all these missing stuff things come from, cause XF keeps looking for "amazon", etc., where it was actually supposed to look for "kl_amazon". If that'd've worked out correctly, they could just co-exist. I've reverted the available upload to version 1.0.0 for now, and publish a new patch (that'll be compatbile with anyone who has already installed the update) as soon as I am sufficiently satisfied with the quality.
yes thanks for all the hard work. Also cant you do a search in the table to see if there is already a table and null the upload for that account??

I am getting the below errors
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to get property of non-object
  • src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Pub/Controller/Account.php:84

• src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Pub/Controller/Account.php:85

is it something serious or can be ignored

@Tealk Uninstall the addon then remove any provider_class that is labled as KL\UserImprovements:Provider\. Then reinstall the addon and you should be good :)

I am getting the below errors
  • src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Pub/Controller/Account.php:84

• src/addons/KL/UserImprovements/Pub/Controller/Account.php:85

is it something serious or can be ignored
What other addons do you have installed?

@Syndrogo are you working with @katsulynx ? As these errors are not going to go away if the addon still creates the same naming structure in the database for connected accounts! Still missing the icons for connected accounts and Amazon still links to Battlenet accounts

[KL] User Improvements 1.0.1.1
connected account errors.webp

The plan was to change the IDs of all connected account providers and prefix them with my own tag "kl_". Turned out I forgot a lot of places to update these tags, that's where all these missing stuff things come from, cause XF keeps looking for "amazon", etc., where it was actually supposed to look for "kl_amazon". If that'd've worked out correctly, they could just co-exist. I've reverted the available upload to version 1.0.0 for now, and publish a new patch (that'll be compatbile with anyone who has already installed the update) as soon as I am sufficiently satisfied with the quality.
@CoZmicShReddeR

Is there any plan update at weekend to fix the E Notice errors on line 84 and 85 controller.php

Top Bottom