[TH] User Improvements [Deleted]

Sorry, my bad, was in the wrong thread! :D

But i'm also still interested in the awards stuff.

So if I download and install this add-on, remove KL's version and delete the files you stated... I won't lose the 1000+ trophies my site currently has in place? TH version will simply take over?

Will this AddOn as open source at github available?
It already is.

So if I download and install this add-on, remove KL's version and delete the files you stated... I won't lose the 1000+ trophies my site currently has in place? TH version will simply take over?
Just upload and install, the add-on will handle the rest. Once it's done, you can delete the old files.

Where should we discuss the three new split-off addons? I don't see anywhere on the ThemeHouse site where that's possible, and they aren't listed here in XenForo's Resources.

Anyone else having problems with the User Name Change addon? I tried switching to it from User Improvements since it has the most important feature to me, but when trying to actually change my username in account settings, I get this error:

Code:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'th_unc_change_count' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 548
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UserNameChange/XF/Entity/User.php at line 40
    ThemeHouse\UserNameChange\XF\Entity\User->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 36
    XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAccountDetails() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

The User Improvements addon gives me no problems, so I'm having to stick with it for now.

Where should we discuss the three new split-off addons? I don't see anywhere on the ThemeHouse site where that's possible, and they aren't listed here in XenForo's Resources.

Anyone else having problems with the User Name Change addon? I tried switching to it from User Improvements since it has the most important feature to me, but when trying to actually change my username in account settings, I get this error:

Code:
LogicException: Attempted to set 'th_unc_change_count' while a save was pending without forceSet in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 575

XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 548
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/UserNameChange/XF/Entity/User.php at line 40
    ThemeHouse\UserNameChange\XF\Entity\User->_postSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1208
    XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
    XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/Account.php at line 36
    XF\Pub\Controller\Account->actionAccountDetails() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

The User Improvements addon gives me no problems, so I'm having to stick with it for now.

I wasn't able to install the User Name Change add-on either. As soon as I did, the forum was white and not loading anything. I then had to add $config['enableListeners'] = false to config.php in order to load the Admin Control Panel and uninstall it.

Is there a way to hide trophies that don't have an image. Just let the users accumulate points without a trophy?

Top Bottom