[TH] User Group BB Codes [Deleted]

Jon W

This is something really nice. And Actually, just a suggestion, this would be really useful if integrated with your Social Forums addon so social forum owners can even setup a page for non-members of group, members, etc.. :)

Works well, but if I add the code to a member's post the member can see it if they edit their post.

Would also be nice to have a BBCode that lets you select certain members by username or userid.

Works well, but if I add the code to a member's post the member can see it if they edit their post.
This is as designed for now. If members couldn't see code they had written for user groups they were not a part of, it would add all sorts of complications (i.e., users posting for guests and then not being able to edit it), so you'd have to block members from posting to user groups they were not a part of completely (or make it permission based). Happy to discuss though.

Would also be nice to have a BBCode that lets you select certain members by username or userid.
Nice idea! What would you call it? [ISUSERID]? Do drop us a PM if you'd like to contribute to this.

I enjoy the concept of these bbcodes. I would prefer if hidden bbcode did not create blank row for the user, i.e. there would remain no evidence of missing text entry.

Top Bottom