[TH] User Criteria

[TH] User Criteria 1.0.15

No permission to download
Removing the existing primary group and replacing it with another. We only plan on using this at one time for once members reach fifteen posts. The rest of our groups are manually set. And searching through the forums this is one of the biggest suggestions I'm finding about XenForo, allow a choice of Primary group to be choosen.

This is a really great add-on. :)

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's how it was intentionally designed, but if a user has their birth year hidden via their privacy settings, then any promotions involving age will not be applied. Could this maybe be made toggle-able?

For now I've just edited Waindigo_AdvUserPromo_Listener_CriteriaUser to force getting the user's age.

Changed:
PHP:
$userAge = $userProfileModel->getUserAge($user);

To:
PHP:
$userAge = $userProfileModel->getUserAge($user, true);

This is a really great add-on. :)

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's how it was intentionally designed, but if a user has their birth year hidden via their privacy settings, then any promotions involving age will not be applied. Could this maybe be made toggle-able?

For now I've just edited Waindigo_AdvUserPromo_Listener_CriteriaUser to force getting the user's age.

Changed:
PHP:
$userAge = $userProfileModel->getUserAge($user);

To:
PHP:
$userAge = $userProfileModel->getUserAge($user, true);
Thanks. I think your change is probably the preferred option, although I'll add it as toggle-able (nice word!) in the next version.

Hi! This is a fantastic mod and exactly what I needed in regards to user age promotions! Thank you so much!

But I was wondering, with the current settings is it possible to set the promotion to "If user age is UNDER ___"? I have a teen forum and an adult forum. And now I can easily do promotions for adults so they can have access to their section, but I can't seem to do it for people under the age requirement. I dunno if I am doing it wrong, or if it's just not able to do that.

I would love to see the following criteria:
  • User has started at least X discussions.
  • User has posted X in the following nodes.
  • User has given X likes.
  • User has posted in the last X months/days.
  • User has less than X warning points.
  • X number of users posts were liked.
  • User has reported X posts. (if possible only include valid reports with status 'resolved')

I don't mind adding the odd criteria as a nice gesture, but that's quite a big list. Would you be happy to make a small contribution?

I would love to see the following criteria:
  • User has started at least X discussions.
  • User has posted X in the following nodes.
  • User has given X likes.
  • User has posted in the last X months/days.
  • User has less than X warning points.
  • X number of users posts were liked.
  • User has reported X posts. (if possible only include valid reports with status 'resolved')
It would be nice also the following criteria to promote demote the lurkers:
  • User has not posted for at least X days

Waindigo updated User Criteria by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5 released

New features:
  • Added criteria for number of likes given.
  • Added criteria for number of warnings given.
  • Added criteria for number of discussions started.
Upgrade notes:

If you have Advanced User Group Promotions by Waindigo add-on installed, installing this add-on will automatically uninstall that add-on. Upgrading that add-on will not work as the Add-On ID has changed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I did as you suggested, and set up a promotion for people that have joined at least 1 social forum. It seems like it is going to work great for what I need, but the only problem is, I can't figure it out.

Right now, it is only promoting people that are creating social forums, not joining. Also, the promotion is not updating current social forum members even though the cron entry has been ran multiple times since.

Do you happen to have any ideas? I set up the add-on on Monday and it has only promoted 2 people (that have created social forums since then).

promo1.webp

promo2.webp

You need to scroll down to where it says Rebuild User Caches. The default for this is 100 items per page. If you have lots of users, it may take several minutes to rebuild it all.

Top Bottom