[TH] User Criteria

[TH] User Criteria 1.0.15

No permission to download
I've used this for a long time and need to change a user group that I had set as 5 posts every 7 days but can't find where that change needs updating now ?

Found it /admin.php?user-group-promotions/***/edit

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer @Audentio Design Can we get the reverse for these (pretty basic):
2a73573da6.png

I advise users of User Profile Progress to use this. With my code evaluation, this shouldn't break, at least in the XF 1.x code branches - it's just user data comparators.

Hi Jon W,
Love your addon and am busy setting up a user group for each medal I use via xfrocks addons. Your addon helps me setting up the user group promotions.
I can do 50% of the user group promotions with User has posted at least X messages and User has posted no more than X messages.
Unfortunately I cannot do the other half. There is a field User has received at least X likes available, but I miss the field User has received no more than X likes.

Is it possible to add this field to your addon? If I need to pay for this extension, please let me know :) Thanks in advance!
I will give this one another try. Is it possible to add the user criterium User has received no more than X likes?

Thanks for considering!

I will give this one another try. Is it possible to add the user criterium User has received no more than X likes?

Thanks for considering!

Just added this in to our bug/feature tracker, will see about getting this done :)

This addon extends the user criteria. Read this for more info on user criteria; https://xenforo.com/help/criteria/
User upgrades are an entirely different beast. Read this for more info on user upgrades: https://xenforo.com/help/user-upgrades/
This is most likely also interesting: https://xenforo.com/help/user-group-promotions/
And this one https://xenforo.com/help/trophies/

If the standard functionality is not enough, there are several add-ons to extend user criteria, user upgrades, user group upgrades and trophies functionality. I suggest you read up on the possibilities (Google is your friend) and figure out what you want to do. Basically everything is possible with some add-ons.

Good luck :)

Whenever I install this, I get this error on File Check:
library/Waindigo/Listener/TemplatePostRender.php File does not contain expected contents.

Unfortunately after installing the addon i do not have any more options (as shown on your screenshot) in the user promotion tab.

Disabling and enabling the addon didn't change anything. It just looks like before.
Any chance to get it to work ?

Using XF 1.5.7

I am looking for the following criteria to be added, if any of them already exist please let me know how to create them.

• First ever login by user
  • User has completed the occupation field
  • User has completed the about you field
  • User has completed the custom title field
  • User has completed a poll in x thread
  • User has completed x number of polls
  • User has downloaded x many resources
  • User has downloaded X many resources in category y
  • User has downloaded X many resources in time period y
  • User has uploaded x many resources
  • User has uploaded x many resources in category y
  • User has uploaded x many resources in time period y

Last edited:
I don't think any of those are already exist. I couldn't find them.
As a half-working alternative to "First ever login by user", you can probably use combination of "User is logged in" and "User has been registered for no more than X days: 1". You can add "User stated: Valid" as well if you want user to verify their email first (if required). But whatever you want to add with that criteria will remain for a whole day. Well, the issue is, it's not 100% guaranteed that user will login right away after they signed up. So maybe it's not really probable.

I don't think any of those are already exist. I couldn't find them.
As a half-working alternative to "First ever login by user", you can probably use combination of "User is logged in" and "User has been registered for no more than X days: 1". You can add "User stated: Valid" as well if you want user to verify their email first (if required). But whatever you want to add with that criteria will remain for a whole day. Well, the issue is, it's not 100% guaranteed that user will login right away after they signed up. So maybe it's not really probable.
For now I will just exclude it then as a step

I am looking for the following criteria to be added, if any of them already exist please let me know how to create them.

• First ever login by user
  • User has completed the occupation field
  • User has completed the about you field
  • User has completed the custom title field
  • User has completed a poll in x thread
  • User has completed x number of polls
  • User has downloaded x many resources
  • User has downloaded X many resources in category y
  • User has downloaded X many resources in time period y
  • User has uploaded x many resources
  • User has uploaded x many resources in category y
  • User has uploaded x many resources in time period y
If anyone is a whizz at setting up custom criteria that might make these possible, can you please help me? I would greatly appreciate it.

Top Bottom