[TH] Upgrade Coupons [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] Upgrade Coupons - Make coupons to give discounts to your members user upgrades.

Add the ability for coupons to be created in the Admin Control Panel to be used when your members purchase account upgrades.

Email or post your coupon codes to members so they can use them as a discount when purchasing account upgrades, upto and including free upgrades.
Coupons currently only work for non-recurring upgrades. If using User Upgrades by Waindigo user upgrades with trial periods and tiered upgrades cannot have coupons applied to them.

Read more about this resource...

This addon supports default upgrade xenforo ?

Thanks you
Yes it does.

I just bought this but where do I download it?

You can just download it from the ThemeHouse website as the add-on should be shown on your account. If you have any further issues, please create a ticket.

How come this isn't core inside of https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-user-upgrades.4814/ I would think it goes hand and hand together with upgrading the user upgrade system. Would it be possible to add this coupon feature into the user upgrade enhancing add-on?

Yes, it would be possible to include both on your forums if that is what you're asking for? Forgive me if I am confused.

Yes it does.

You can just download it from the ThemeHouse website as the add-on should be shown on your account. If you have any further issues, please create a ticket.

Yes, it would be possible to include both on your forums if that is what you're asking for? Forgive me if I am confused.
Just wondering why don't you combine the 2 add-ons and sell them as one. I feel the coupon add on fits inside of the https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-user-upgrades.4814/. This way we can buy one add-on that has all of these features.

Just purchased this addon and really like it. However as stated by @-Andromeda- it would be nice to only allow one coupon to be used so often.

Also, will this addon be converted to XF 2?

Just purchased this addon and really like it. However as stated by @-Andromeda- it would be nice to only allow one coupon to be used so often.

Also, will this addon be converted to XF 2?
Hello, I believe you can select the setting known as "Single Use Only" when creating the coupon.. As far as XF2, we are not transferring this add-on to XF2 at this time.

Last edited:
Hello, I believe you can select the setting known as "Single Use Only" when creating the coupon.. As far as XF2, we are not transferring this add-0n to XF2 at this time.
I'm talking like - I want 5 users to be able to use this code. This way you have more control.

I'm talking like - I want 5 users to be able to use this code. This way you have more control.
I see, this would have to be added in a future release as we only offer the coupons to be used unlimited or only once. I will add it to our GitHub Issue Tracker.

No official ETA of when this add-on will be upgraded again. I'll post here if there is an update expected or if it's close or not.

Top Bottom