[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

Indeed you'd need a Side Navigation component, which exists in UI.X but its not something we ever use so not 100% sure how feasible to move that stuff over. I know like the trigger wouldnt work for example. XenForo uses it on like Account, for example. I think you can move around widget locations. Tagging @Ian Hitt to see if its doable

Worth noting that this kind of thing is being done more often on large websites. There is width toggle as well for the space. We're just referencing what some other sites have done in this regard.
Any information regarding moving the sitenav within the main content?

Any information regarding moving the sitenav within the main content?

I believe this could technically be done, but it would break the collapse/expand functionality, and would need pretty significant changes on your part to fix that issue. It could be done, but there is not an easy or simple fix.

I see an option to enable Tabs, but what do I need to do to have all the options show like below? But if I enable the bar it only shows 'forum list'. Also is there a way to organize them in the order I want? Thanks! :)

I see an option to enable Tabs, but what do I need to do to have all the options show like below? But if I enable the bar it only shows 'forum list'. Also is there a way to organize them in the order I want? Thanks! :)

View attachment 189168

These are all added via template modifications by the Trending and Topics add-ons that come with UI.X Pro. You could re-order them by changing the priority of each template mod.

Yeah I want a way to manage these easier in the future on the Main Tabs Bar. We discussed it internally, and may use some various settings/display order for now. Its not easily doable since each tab comes from various add-ons.

These are all added via template modifications by the Trending and Topics add-ons that come with UI.X Pro. You could re-order them by changing the priority of each template mod.
Well I just installed the Trending add-on, and thought it would show by default. So your saying you have to add code to a template to make them show?

Well I just installed the Trending add-on, and thought it would show by default. So your saying you have to add code to a template to make them show?

It is possible that the template mod isn't running because the theme was installed first. Try opening and saving the following template: uix_mainTabSets

No need to change any code, just simply open and save. That may force the template mod to run.

It is possible that the template mod isn't running because the theme was installed first. Try opening and saving the following template: uix_mainTabSets

No need to change any code, just simply open and save. That may force the template mod to run.
Ya that worked.

I believe this could technically be done, but it would break the collapse/expand functionality, and would need pretty significant changes on your part to fix that issue. It could be done, but there is not an easy or simple fix.
Thanks for the reply and looking into this for me!

very interesting add-on and it's perfect for site with lots of information and want to be well-organize.

I have 2 quick questions:

1. Is it possible to filter a thread with multiple topics?

For example: on your demo site, whenever I click into XBOX, it will display all threads with XBOX topic. But can I filter threads with both "XBOX and FIFA"?

2. Can I make a section to be the portal of forum? Right now I'm using XenPorta 2 to do so. The concept of "topics" in UI.X Pro is very interesting. Can we make it like this:
  • One part of the topic (let's say topic1) - only moderators can control <-- to make those threads into news portal. Everyone can use this topic1 system to navigate throught news portal only.
  • One part of the topic (let's say topic2) - is universal, both members and moderators can add, remove, etc.

If those're possible, I might thinking use this add-on for my site.

Thank you.

Last edited:
very interesting add-on and it's perfect for site with lots of information and want to be well-organize.

I have 2 quick questions:

For example: on your demo site, whenever I click into XBOX, it will display all threads with XBOX topic. But can I filter threads with both "XBOX and FIFA"?

2. Can I make a section to be the portal of forum? Right now I'm using XenPorta 2 to do so. The concept of "topics" in UI.X Pro is very interesting. Can we make it like this:
  • One part of the topic (let's say topic1) - only moderators can control <-- to make those threads into news portal. Everyone can use this topic1 system to navigate throught news portal only.
  • One part of the topic (let's say topic2) - is universal, both members and moderators can add, remove, etc.
If those're possible, I might thinking use this add-on for my site.

Thank you.

It surely is possible to be able to filter threads with multiple topics, yes.

This is surely doable but as far as restricting Topic usage too specific user groups I'd have to check with our developers and report back to ya ;)
@ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer

I'm also considering the Questions & Answers AND possibly the Siropu chat... when I do get my XF upgraded here soon. Will they cause conflict with this suite?

Also, what is this "Topics" add-on... what does it do?
Questions & Answer Forums and Siropu Chat shouldn't have any conflicts with each other but if you experience any please do let us know! :)

Topics itself is a single real-time content exploring and filtering experience. Your users will be able to find what their looking for faster. With Topics you can add Node Topics and Thread Topics while improving your forum. Let's say you wanted to create a sports forum. You could easily create topics that relate to USA, France, Australian, Germany, or any other countries. Then if someone creates a thread on that is based on that country they could easily add whatever topic it is based on before making it easier for the user to view it and other threads that match that topic.

If you'd be interested in looking deeper into what Topics offers, go ahead and test it out on our demo here.

@Mike Creuzer @Dalton Prock I have a question. I do not like how the top bar ("trending, latest threads, new posts, etc") goes away when entering a thread... it's almost like you're trapped. Can that bar be positioned at the top globally?

It's a good point, with no top breadcrumb, you are left to have to select from the sidenav with no selection to go back one level.
It's a good point, with no top breadcrumb, you are left to have to select from the sidenav with no selection to go back one level.
Thanks for the reply... that's disheartening.
Thanks for the reply... that's disheartening.
It's also a good idea which I'll add to our issue tracker right now ;)

Top Bottom