[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

I have a relatively simple question: How do I resize this search field? I need it to be about half the current width. This is done inside the theme right? Or is it a general XF2 thing?

71a9WVg.png

Last edited:
I have a relatively simple question: How do I resize this search field? I need it to be about half the current width. This is done inside the theme right? Or is it a general XF2 thing?

71a9WVg.png
You are able to edit this in the style settings by navigating to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Search -> Search bar width -> Change the px in that field.

I have a question, I like the sidebar menu listed like its pictured above. Is this format unique to the "Pro" version of UI.X or is there an option in the regular version of UI.X as well?

I have a question, I like the sidebar menu listed like its pictured above. Is this format unique to the "Pro" version of UI.X or is there an option in the regular version of UI.X as well?
This is a setting that is enabled in UI.X Pro by default but we offer it as a setting under Header and Navigation -> Navigation Type -> Sidebar Navigation under style properties.

Hey quick question, just curious if you have an idea on when UI.X would be updated to be compatible with Xenforo 2.1? I know it just came out but just wanted to know if there's a timeline already.

Hey quick question, just curious if you have an idea on when UI.X would be updated to be compatible with Xenforo 2.1? I know it just came out but just wanted to know if there's a timeline already.
We are doing a 2.0 release for all products, then move on to do a release for 2.1. I don't have a deadline for this set yet, but will report if I do. But definitely as soon as possible is my plan.

We are doing a 2.0 release for all products, then move on to do a release for 2.1. I don't have a deadline for this set yet, but will report if I do. But definitely as soon as possible is my plan.
Awesome thank you for the reply. I upgraded to 2.1
And noticed that the style doing look too great lol!

Hey!

I seem to have a small problem, and cannot figure it out. I need to change the colors on 2 areas of the forum, and for some reason just cannot figure out where to do it. I'd really like to change the color of the 2 areas that turn orange after scrolling the forum.

Main area before scroll:

j1weHmu.png

After scrolling to the bottom on the node list:

Ju36ipJ.png

Thanks!!!

@CrazyChef are you wanting the top to change a different color after scrolling, or remain the same as the header? The bottom I believe is controlled by the same as the admin bar, under: Style properties> Color palette> Accent 2. Unless you want to change it by itself, then let me know.

@nodle Hey! Thanks for answering a rookie question. I just want to change the color on those 2 particular areas, not globally. That's what I can't seem to find out where the settings for only those 2 specific areas are. That much orange is just too obnoxious.

@nodle Hey! Thanks for answering a rookie question. I just want to change the color on those 2 particular areas, not globally. That's what I can't seem to find out where the settings for only those 2 specific areas are. That much orange is just too obnoxious.
Ok then @CrazyChef then you would need to add to your Extra.css template:

Scroll down Header:
Code:
.uix_headerContainer .p-navSticky.is-sticky .p-nav {
    background: #change me to color;
}

Footer:
Code:
.p-footer-inner {
    background: #change me to color;
}

Try that and let me know.

Maybe a dumb question, but should I uninstall any existing Themehouse addons (those included with UI.X Pro) prior to installing UI.X Pro...?

Hi @Mike Creuzer http://prntscr.com/lmn3uy how would i be able to put the sitenav beside the content? I would assume I'd have to take the sitenav code and place within the main content
Indeed you'd need a Side Navigation component, which exists in UI.X but its not something we ever use so not 100% sure how feasible to move that stuff over. I know like the trigger wouldnt work for example. XenForo uses it on like Account, for example. I think you can move around widget locations. Tagging @Ian Hitt to see if its doable

Worth noting that this kind of thing is being done more often on large websites. There is width toggle as well for the space. We're just referencing what some other sites have done in this regard.

Last edited:
Top Bottom