[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

Some quick thoughts on Topics...

I'm thinking that Topics is maybe best for a brand new forum without a lot of existing nodes or prefixes....? Maybe it would make a lot more sense to me then. My personal experience with it so far has led me to conclude that it would be a lot more flexible to use (for me) if a first Topic didn't have to be assigned to a node and then visibly applied to every single thread in that node. Unless I'm not getting something, you can apply multiple Topics to different threads in a node, but in order to do that you have to first apply one Topic (the first one) to every single thread in the node, and I run into a wall every time I try thinking of a first Topic that I want applied to ALL threads in a node - partly because it's redundant, since the threads are already in a node with the most obvious name. If I have a node named "Games," for example, I don't want every single thread in that node to have a "Games" Topic, right? It's redundant. No, I would want some threads with a PC Topic, some with an Xbox Topic, etc., but no single Topic applied to EVERY thread. Maybe I'm trying too hard to use it like prefixes.

Maybe I just need to wait till you guys release the Dummies Guide for it. :giggle:

Last edited:
Very interesting this topic feauture. How does topics work together with the Xenforo tag and prefix features?
There have been no issues reported with Topics not working with XenForo tag or prefix features.
Another thing I'd like to clarify... so this is also a theme, correct? Because I love this look... I would just require a DARK version of it.

View attachment 190162

@Mike Creuzer @Dalton Prock
That would be UI.X Material but we don't currently offer a dark theme at this time but when purchasing the UI.X Pro package one of our designers can easily turn it into a dark theme if that is what your looking for.
Following up: @ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer @Dalton Prock

Basically, I really need that Top Nav added by the New Year as I plan to purchase very soon after. BTW, please also answer my question in my previous post as well.

Thank you.
No official ETA of when this will be implemented but you can easily create a ticket on it and someone can give you a quote for getting it implemented for you on your forum when you purchase UI.X Pro.

That is correct, Covers is part of the UI.X Pro package as it is shown in the product description.
I think he's saying that he owns UI.X Pro and doesn't know where to find it. I have UI.X Pro and don't see it available as a separate download. Is it built in it by default? I've never actually looked for it before, since I've no need for it, but....

The [TH] Covers supposed to be included in UI.X Pro right? However, I don't see it in the packge. Please check!
I think he's saying that he owns UI.X Pro and doesn't know where to find it. I have UI.X Pro and don't see it available as a separate download. Is it built in it by default? I've never actually looked for it before, since I've no need for it, but....

This should be fixed now, if you still don't see it try logging out and back in as it may be getting cached in your user session. If this doesn't resolve it please make a ticket and we'll look.

This should be fixed now, if you still don't see it try logging out and back in as it may be getting cached in your user session. If this doesn't resolve it please make a ticket and we'll look.
It's there. Thank you for the quick respond.

Hi everyone, I just bought this add-on and I need some help- I currently have Xpress on my forum and I'm finding it hard to install the UI.X pro. This is the error I'm getting from my server error log
@Mike Creuzer pls review this for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-19 Server error logs Canada Student Forums - Admin control panel.webp
    Screenshot_2018-12-19 Server error logs Canada Student Forums - Admin control panel.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 18
Hi everyone, I just bought this add-on and I need some help- I currently have Xpress on my forum and I'm finding it hard to install the UI.X pro. This is the error I'm getting from my server error log
@Mike Creuzer pls review this for me.
Disable Install and Upgrade, its not yet compatible. It will be soon! :)

especially the UI.X 2 add-on.. I wanna use it together with Xpress. They're both 2 different themes, how is that gonna work?

Ok but can I use the other add-ons together with Xpress? and how?

Uninstall Xpress first?
Can you use UI.X with XPress? Absolutely they pair quite well. I dont think you need to uninstall anything. XPress has a Wordpress theme, but not a XenForo one. And the XPress WP theme simply just pulls values from your default XenForo theme (whatever that is) so you can choose UI.X 2 or any theme of your choice on XenForo.
especially the UI.X 2 add-on.. I wanna use it together with Xpress. They're both 2 different themes, how is that gonna work?
As mentioned above, but just for clarity, XPress isn't so much a theme as it is just pulling XF details onto WordPress. You want XPress theme enabled on WordPress Appearance > Themes and you would want UI.X 2 as your default theme on XenForo.

let me know if that helps.

Top Bottom