[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

I know, right? I've been scratching my head over this one for while. At the same time I'm still adjusting to UI.X Pro and XF 2 so I may not know where to look.
I also have UI.X and I can disable them from public navigation just fine. Something is up with your setup. Let's hope you get some help from an expert real soon.

@clanzone you're definitely onto something there.
I am out now so I can't test but this looks right and I'll post the result later today here.
Thank you again for helping.

Any obvious reason why I'm suddenly getting this the last couple of weeks?

• XF\PrintableException: Job ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade:UpdateCheck: Please enter a value for the required field 'latest_version'.
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:1154
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1254): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, true)
#1 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/InstallAndUpgrade/Traits/AddonHandlerTrait.php(65): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->saveIfChanged()
#2 src/addons/ThemeHouse/InstallAndUpgrade/Job/UpdateCheck.php(87): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\InstallAndUpgrade\ThemeHouse->checkAddOnProductForUpdates(Object(ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Entity\Product))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): ThemeHouse\InstallAndUpgrade\Job\UpdateCheck->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

@Dalton Prock

Months ago, one of you guys mentioned something about a big change coming concerning your addon's/styles going forward. What ever became of that? Are you guys going to stop developing addon's, or stop supporting your current ones, or what...?

@Dalton Prock

Months ago, one of you guys mentioned something about a big change coming concerning your addon's/styles going forward. What ever became of that? Are you guys going to stop developing addon's, or stop supporting your current ones, or what...?
Hello @imno007, are you referring to a change with the themes/add-ons that are included in UI.X Pro or all of our XenForo 2 products?

Hello @imno007, are you referring to a change with the themes/add-ons that are included in UI.X Pro or all of our XenForo 2 products?
I don't know, man, it's been so long now. All I can tell you is that whatever it was it struck me as sufficiently ominous that I decided it would be prudent to wait for whatever announcement was coming before spending any more money with you guys. But I guess if you have no clue, then there has be no decision to stop work on anything, which I will take as reassuring.

I don't know, man, it's been so long now. All I can tell you is that whatever it was it struck me as sufficiently ominous that I decided it would be prudent to wait for whatever announcement was coming before spending any more money with you guys. But I guess if you have no clue, then there has be no decision to stop work on anything, which I will take as reassuring.
The only announcement that I am aware of for UI.X Pro was this one which was sent by Victoria:
We’ve updated UI.X Pro! You may already be aware of some of the changes but we have added Monetize, Reactions Plus and the UI.X Pro and UI.X Pro Dark themes! Bookmarks and Reactions has been removed. The price has also changed. We hope you enjoy the added technologies!

The only announcement that I am aware of for UI.X Pro was this one which was sent by Victoria:
Pretty sure that wasn't it, unless my reading comprehension skills were really off that day. I might go digging for the exact post when I have extra time on my hands, but don't worry about it. Like I said, if you have no clue, then I'll take that as a good sign.

I'm confused. How do you setup a light & dark version of UI.X Pro? I only get 1 style (light). Is there a dark version to install as a child of the light style?

I'm confused. How do you setup a light & dark version of UI.X Pro? I only get 1 style (light). Is there a dark version to install as a child of the light style?
Correct, if you are installing the themes manually by XML files, it is located within the child_xml folder of the UI.X Pro theme folder.

Correct, if you are installing the themes manually by XML files, it is located within the child_xml folder of the UI.X Pro theme folder.
I tried through the Install & Upgrade, installing the UI.X Pro style. I think I found where to change to Dark (in Style Properties->Color Palette), but no colors gets changed.
I downloaded the UI.X Pro zip from ThemeHouse but I don't see a child_xml folder.

I tried through the Install & Upgrade, installing the UI.X Pro style. I think I found where to change to Dark (in Style Properties->Color Palette), but no colors gets changed.
I downloaded the UI.X Pro zip from ThemeHouse but I don't see a child_xml folder.
You would need to download the UI.X Pro Theme zip instead as it will be shown in the child_xmls folder :) What you downloaded was the UI.X Pro plugin.

Is there a better way to hide the nav tabs below the main nav bar. I have done it with CSS but hope there is an option I am missing
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 1.34.53 pm.webp

Code:
.uix_mainTabBar {
display:none !important;
}

Top Bottom