[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

I have an addon that is not playing nice with this, and possibly other TH styles. A client of mine reported the issue to me.

How would I find out where the code/template is for the dropdown login?
What type of problem is being experienced? Which add-on?

It’s an addon that combats bot logins to the forum. It is not hiding the content like it does on every other login form.

rules.webp

I am having such a brain fart today. I know the top group is edited by updating the "Navigation" settings in the AdminCP but for the life of me I can't find where these bottom three are controlled at??

We are removing Post Comments from UI.X Pro from future purchases due to limitations of the add-on for certain boards.

[TH] Filter is replacing [TH] Topics in UI.X Pro. Topics will no longer be able to be purchased. With [TH] Filter, provide fast, reload-free content filtering for your forum’s visitors that’s easy to set up. Customers who have already purchased Topics or UI.X Pro with Topics could get Filter for free! Learn more on Filter’s product page.

An update will be coming out for UI.X Pro’s add-on to remove Topics and include Filter.

filter-thumbnail.webp

Want to learn about the difference between Topics and Filter? Check out our blog post.

I may be missing something but for some reason I can't find where I can manage the top tabs:
Screen Shot on 2019-12-07 at 09:52:13.webp

I'd like to add a new item there.
Can someone help with this?

Thanks

Actually, I'm still having issues with this unfortunately.
I am trying to remove the "LATEST" and the "NEW POSTS" tabs, but no luck so far.
I even tried to delete all that is in the thtopics_uix_mainTabSets template but nothing seems to work.

Does anyone have an idea how to remove specific tabs there?

I know, right? I've been scratching my head over this one for while. At the same time I'm still adjusting to UI.X Pro and XF 2 so I may not know where to look.

Top Bottom