[TH] UI.X Pro [Deleted]

UI.X Pro was a combination of UI.X, an add-on package, and customization hours.

it would be great to know these extras...

I am a bit confused. Officially, this theme is no more supported and even "deleted", but many boards still use it and probably get updates. Last week, androidcentral switched from vB/IPB to XF and they applied UI X Pro... So it is not available but it is available... somehow. 🙄

it would be great to know these extras...

I am a bit confused. Officially, this theme is no more supported and even "deleted", but many boards still use it and probably get updates. Last week, androidcentral switched from vB/IPB to XF and they applied UI X Pro... So it is not available but it is available... somehow. 🙄
ThemeHouse/Audentio no longer does support on XF, and only does it through the ticket system on their site where you can still buy styles.

I try to keep my eyes open up on here just in case @dave3 :)

The UI.X Pro addon itself hasn't been maintained in some time, and it's relevance is a little less now than when we originally released it. It didn't add anything to the front-end; It mostly was designed to help people launching a new forum make sure they set up everything needed to be successful. It basically provided a scoring system for enabling features that are generally good ideas to have on.

They style itself had a few core differences from the base UI.X style; it focused on Material Design using Material Icons (which is now our default icon package with UI.X anyway), had a sidebar nav, and a few other adjustments.

The big draw for UI.X Pro was that we provided basic setup and customization with it; this included setting up your logo and core branding (typography, colors, etc), giving you a solid baseline to launch from.

If you like the look of UI.X Pro, the most commonly requested aspect of it's design is something that can be enabled on all our styles: The sidebar nav. Just go to Appearance -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation. Under "Sidebar Navigation", change "Navigation type" to "Sidebar navigation".

There's a handful of other tweaks, but all of the design aspects of UI.X Pro can be done with UI.X (or AC.UI even, which is essentially our modern replacement for UI.X Pro).

Top Bottom