[TH] Two Step Authentication Essentials [Deleted]

Is it possible to require Yubikey for every ACP login while the normal acces to the forum has the trust for 30 days set?

So this add-on is branding free now? It still says
Visible Branding:
Yes, but removable with payment

Will this add-on be updated to XF2 or are you releasing a new one for XF2?

Is it possible to require Yubikey for every ACP login while the normal acces to the forum has the trust for 30 days set?

That is not curently an option

So this add-on is branding free now? It still says

Yeah, there is no branding anymore. I'll remove that notice thanks :)

Will this add-on be updated to XF2 or are you releasing a new one for XF2?
It'll likely be made for XF2 as well, depending on the functionality included, of course

Purchased.
It seems there's not possible to add multiple FIDO U2F.
newkey.gif
Not even reloading the page.
However, adding multiple YubiKey OTP works as properly.
Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 7.30.25 PM.webp
can you please check?

@rafass Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with a link to your site so I can give it a try and see if we can debug the issue?

@rafass Could you create a ticket at themehouse.com with a link to your site so I can give it a try and see if we can debug the issue?
Sure thing. Ticket ID:#9504
===
Suggestion:
it would be nice if the keys are displayed like this: (1 click + authenticate)
Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 2.10.17 PM.webp
instead this: (2 clicks + authenticate)
Screen Shot 2017-12-13 at 2.15.27 PM.webp
Thank you.

Last edited:
That's actually something we've fixed for version 2 (for xf2), it doesn't require any additional clicks you just open the page and it'll tell you to press the button on your YubiKey (or whatever U2F device you're using)

That's actually something we've fixed for version 2 (for xf2), it doesn't require any additional clicks you just open the page and it'll tell you to press the button on your YubiKey (or whatever U2F device you're using)
That's the perfect method. yep. could you please update this in the version 1x? There's a lot of users still holding 1x. This is my version:
Can you please confirm is this addon is working in 1.5.13 ?
We would really appreciate it. I love this addon.

Last edited:
I also am getting the exact same issue, trying to register a replacement Yubikey using Fido U2F. Was it ever resolved?

Top Bottom