[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

Hey folks - just a quick enquiry here...

We have numerous trophies set up and this add-on has been great in allowing us to categorize them - but no matter what settings I swtch, I can't make the trophies appear on user profile pages or in the postbit (not sure if the latter is possible) - where am I going wrong?

The settings I have: Max Displayed 10, Show on Profile Page Yes, Position Top, Show only Highest Yes, User Options Yes. Bit confused by this option!

Hey folks - just a quick enquiry here...

We have numerous trophies set up and this add-on has been great in allowing us to categorize them - but no matter what settings I swtch, I can't make the trophies appear on user profile pages or in the postbit (not sure if the latter is possible) - where am I going wrong?

The settings I have: Max Displayed 10, Show on Profile Page Yes, Position Top, Show only Highest Yes, User Options Yes. Bit confused by this option!

I'm having the same problem. Did you manage to find out what it was?

after manually awarding a user a special trophy, can i undo that and remove that trophy? or any other trophy i awarded by mistake?

Why are only subcategories shown to be able to categorise trophies into? A root level category isn't shown on the trophy page, you need a sub category and then that'll be shown.

So am I meant to make a category called 'Trophies' and then my normal categories as subs under there, and then assign trophies to it? Sounds a bit redundant and pointless to me.

Edit:

Parent category being itself, wat?

82674e39ca.png

Not sure if they're bugs or I'm doing something wrong lol

So what am I not understanding here? It says Trophies but I don't see them in the Screenshots.
Does anyone have a working Demo or anything?

Thanks

Hello!

Is it possible to add the ability to choose the trophies so that when you add a new trophy was that, instead of which it is assigned?
Example:
The user has the trophy, after he fulfilled the conditions to obtain a second - he gets second instead of first. :)

Hello!

Is it possible to add the ability to choose the trophies so that when you add a new trophy was that, instead of which it is assigned?
Example:
The user has the trophy, after he fulfilled the conditions to obtain a second - he gets second instead of first. :)
Hmm not sure I understand. Could you walk me through the setting you're looking for?

Hi,

I am unable to display the trophies on the post bit. Any help? I have put the trophy files in the server and associated the image with the trophy. An example trophy icon URL would be: @imagePath/xenforo/trophy/1.png
The post bit appears like in the following image:
HCXsbF7.png

Top Bottom