[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

With a link, could help you a bit more.

http://wober.net

vK0WDRp.png

I see that you can set the order of the Trophy Categories, but it is possible to change the display order of the trophies in the postbit at all?

At the moment the trophies are displaying in the order of newest first but I'd like to be able to set the order if possible.

It would also be nice if I could assign the same trophy twice. There are leagues run on my forum and some users have won certain cups more than once but I can only give them one trophy. Not a big deal if this isn't possible and creating a separate trophy each time seems overkill.

@Jon W This add-on has a bug. While I have the option turned on the "show highest trophy in category", I also have other non-categorized trophies for which I'd like to show all there have been earned for each user, not just the highest. It appears that this add-on doesn't support both. Can this be modified to show highest from each category and all from uncategorized?

I see that you can set the order of the Trophy Categories, but it is possible to change the display order of the trophies in the postbit at all?

At the moment the trophies are displaying in the order of newest first but I'd like to be able to set the order if possible.

It would also be nice if I could assign the same trophy twice. There are leagues run on my forum and some users have won certain cups more than once but I can only give them one trophy. Not a big deal if this isn't possible and creating a separate trophy each time seems overkill.
In our leagues, we too, have guys that have multiple championships. The way I did it is that I basically had to use text for each individual trophy. Eg; x trophy, x member, 2006, 2007, 2008 etc. that being said, it would be awesome if you could assign multiple trophies to each member.

Jon W updated Trophies by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.7 released

New features:
  • Added new cache for number of trophies to user (trophy_count), which can be accessed in almost any template. This is now used in the member view sidebar block instead of the number of trophy points.
Bug fixes:
  • Fixes bug that trophy points count on member trophies page shows as zero.
  • Fixes bug that trophy icons don't appear side-by-side in member view sidebar block.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom