[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

Hi Waindigo,

another question. I asked ******* to have the Credits premium as a custom field in trophies so i can give users a trophy for earned credits. He asked me to ask you if this is possible to add?

kind regards

Paul

Hi Waindigo,

another question. I asked ******* to have the Credits premium as a custom field in trophies so i can give users a trophy for earned credits. He asked me to ask you if this is possible to add?

kind regards

Paul
If he adds it to his add-on, then it should be compatible with this add-on (as well as with the regular trophies). Not sure why he thinks it is for me to add when it is to do with his add-on.

If he adds it to his add-on, then it should be compatible with this add-on (as well as with the regular trophies). Not sure why he thinks it is for me to add when it is to do with his add-on.

Ok. I understand. Do you have any clue on my previous question?

The links you provided require me to login. Can you post a screenshot?

Have you tried to see what happens when you are not logged in? I think what you are describing is normal XenForo functionality.

Have you tried to see what happens when you are not logged in? I think what you are describing is normal XenForo functionality.

I sent u the screenshots. Our policy is that you cannot see anyones profile or trophies without being registered.

few trophies......shows em

lesstrophies.webp

lots of trophies.....does not show em...just keeps loading

lotsoftrophies.webp

Hi Waindigo. Do you have any reply for my Trophy questions?

Sorry for late reply. I'm away for the holidays.

Please drop me a PM if you want to discuss contributing.

Sorry for late reply. I'm away for the holidays.

Please drop me a PM if you want to discuss contributing.

Ok. I understand. Hope you get back soon to help me out with some essential trophy issues I experience [loading trophy issues/trophies for "*******" credits premium].

Have a nice holiday

Ok. I understand. Hope you get back soon to help me out with some essential trophy issues I experience [loading trophy issues/trophies for "*******" credits premium].

Have a nice holiday

Hi Waindigo. Do you have some time left to check my questions regarding to loading trophies?

Hi Waindigo. Do you have some time left to check my questions regarding to loading trophies?
I'm unable to replicate any of your issues. Have you tried disabling all other add-ons and testing on the default style?

Top Bottom