[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

Does this system allow for my own icons as awarded trophies? If so, is there a way to have trophies listed in the avatar area below my location like the awards sytem? (see atatchement)

Thanks,

Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 5.28.56 AM.webp

Does this system allow for my own icons as awarded trophies? If so, is there a way to have trophies listed in the avatar area below my location like the awards sytem? (see atatchement)

Thanks,

View attachment 56758
Trophies aren't currently cached, so this would need to be added first to avoid an excessive number of queries being added to every thread's page.

If you're interested in contributing to this, please drop me a pm.

This is a very useful addon. Thanks! Are trophy icons displayed on one of the profile tabs?

Please consider to add functionality to display which trophies members need to gather to reach a promotion.
For example: if I create 3 trophies each based upon based upon one user criteria:
- User has posted at least 20 messages
- User has received at least 10 likes
- User has been registered for at least 30 days.

And I set up a usergroup promotion 'valued member' based upon the aforementioned 3 user criteria.
So now everyone who obtains these 3 trophies will be promoted. So far its easy.

But it would bring a lot of value if all members would be aware that they need to hunt for these 3 trophies to get promoted to 'valued member'. This would be possible if the FAQ would show a 'Promotions' section with each relevant promotion and the needed trophies.

A few bugs:
Since you cannot set the order for categories, I deleted an old one to put it after a newer one. It was assigned to a trophy but still deleted successfully.
When I go to trophies, I get this error:
Code:
Undefined offset: 9

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Trophy.php at line 32
    Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Trophy->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/hinthintnudgenudge/public_html/xenforo/admin.php at line 13
EDIT:
Forgot the error lol.

Last edited:
Excellent stuff @Waindigo looks interesting. :) Anyone wouldn't happen to have any live previews of the customizations they've made by anychance?

each time when i try to create a user group, and i select the parent tree which is the empty space above, it gives me an error "page cannot be found", and when i do create the category it doesn't show up in the category picker when i create a new trophy this all on XenForo Version 1.2.2, so can you please look into it.

each time when i try to create a user group, and i select the parent tree which is the empty space above, it gives me an error "page cannot be found", and when i do create the category it doesn't show up in the category picker when i create a new trophy this all on XenForo Version 1.2.2, so can you please look into it.
Why are you creating a user group and what has this to do with this add-on?

Hi,

Firstly, thank you for releasing this mod.
Secondly, I have a few requests (in order of my preference) for future versions if you're willing to consider them...
  1. the ability to set a custom trophy sort order
  2. adding a "Users who have achieved this award" to the trophies page (mock up below)
  3. enabling different trophies categories to be on different tabs, useful if there's lot of trophies or if different users will be interested in different trophy types
upload_2013-11-3_17-40-46.webp

Given you were kind enough to release this modification for free I'm not expecting anything but if you never ask you never know ;).

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have been speaking with Wainigo to have the following modifications carried out:

. Additions to Trophies add-on:
  • Ability to display Trophy images in the user post-bit.
  • Option in the ACP to choose number of trophies displayed in post-bit, used when caching user trophy data.
  • Caching of additional trophy data (hourly), and ability to update this when rebuilding trophy cache in the ACP.
  • Ability to manually award a trophy to a user in the ACP.
2. Additions to Trophy Categories add-on:
  • Options in the UCP to select which trophies get displayed in the user post-bit, this would be based on trophy category inline with what you specified above, ie the highest attained trophy in the chosen category would be displayed.
He has replied with a reasonable price, however it being the time of the year and all I sadly cannot fund it fully myself. So is anyone interested in pooling funds (I can discuss cost via PM only), I've seen a few members on here asking for these features (@Gaming Perfection @Alfa1 @Tommy @akhilaniyan @Shelley)

I am happy to contribute a good portion of the required funds but would require a few others. Please feel free to message me.

Hi Waindigo. Great add-on!

Now I have a strange question......where do the trophies show up besides the help/trophies page.
wouldn't it be very nice to have something like this?

on profilepage

trop.webp

in sidebar

trop2.webp

also in postbit and on mebercard

Also.....it's not possible to change the position of the trophies.....i need facebook to be on the first position but i cannot do this in the add on

up.webp

If you are interested in contributing towards any of these features, please drop me a PM and we can discuss the cost. Thanks.

Top Bottom