[TH] Trophies [Deleted]

I've manually added a trophy to someone but it was the wrong one, I can't seem to find any way to remove it now. Is this possible at all please and if so how?

I've manually added a trophy to someone but it was the wrong one, I can't seem to find any way to remove it now. Is this possible at all please and if so how?
yeah i agree with this, cause i have members who purchased premium, but no longer have it but they still have the Icon. Would love the option to take the icons away

Awesome! Works like a charm.

Only thing I'm wondering about, its currently not possible for a user to select (for example) 3 trophies that he or she wants to display in the postbit right? Now an ammount of trophies is displayed that are the most recent or most scoring trophies.

I'd love to be able to let my users select an X amount of trophies to display. We work with a lot of manually awarded trophies for competitions and the likes.

Is it possible to re-order the trophies themselves? you can arrange the categories with the display number, but not the trophies. for example, i have a 25 likes trophy that is displaying above a 10 likes trophy.

i'd like it to be 10, 25, 50, 100, etc.

Hello,

Getting following error when istalling on xenforo version 1.5.13:

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IGNORE TABLE `xf_trophy_category` DROP PRIMARY KEY , CHANGE `trophy_category_id`' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 758
Waindigo_Install->_makeTableChanges() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 715
Waindigo_Install->_createTables() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 206
Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 88
Waindigo_Install::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /data/sites/web/theskullcorporationcom/www/admin.php at line 13

Edit: Found the solution.

In install/20150313.php

I changed
Code:
ALTER IGNORE TABLE
to
Code:
ALTER TABLE
on lines 679, 731 and 972 and it installed without any problems.

Last edited:
Hello,

Getting following error when istalling on xenforo version 1.5.13:

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IGNORE TABLE `xf_trophy_category` DROP PRIMARY KEY , CHANGE `trophy_category_id`' at line 1

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 758
Waindigo_Install->_makeTableChanges() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 715
Waindigo_Install->_createTables() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 206
Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20150313.php at line 88
Waindigo_Install::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /data/sites/web/theskullcorporationcom/www/admin.php at line 13

Edit: Found the solution.

In install/20150313.php

I changed
Code:
ALTER IGNORE TABLE
to
Code:
ALTER  TABLE
on lines 679, 731 and 972 and it installed without any problems.
Glad to hear you were able to fix the issues you were having!

Hey guys,

I know this resource is unsupported, but since we switched to PHP 7.2 we keep getting this error:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Help.php:36
Generated By: *Username*, Yesterday at 3:41 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /library/Waindigo/Trophies/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Help.php(36): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'count(): Parame...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 36, Array)
#1 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(369): Waindigo_Trophies_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Help->actionTrophies()
#2 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(152): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "https://example.com/help/trophies"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Any idea how to fix this?

Top Bottom