[TH] Trending [Deleted]

Any updates coming out for this? I would really like to incorporate it into my side bar as a navigation link with an icon.

Does anyone use this AddOn with XF2.1 already?
I'd suggest waiting till we release a 2.1 based version but if you are gonna try make sure it isn't on a live site.
Any updates coming out for this? I would really like to incorporate it into my side bar as a navigation link with an icon.
No official ETA yet but I have noted it down and replied to your conversation though.

Why don't you guy's fill in the rest of the 65% white space and make it showing the "latest reactions" of the trending threads when it's not placed on the sidebar. :)

Hi @ThemeHouse ,

I found a issue with the pagination links on the page bottom, the URL seems to be not correct (forums/-/page-2/latest-threads instead of trending/threads.1/?page=2). :)

Regards,
Thibeault

Hi @ThemeHouse ,

I found a issue with the pagination links on the page bottom, the URL seems to be not correct (forums/-/page-2/latest-threads instead of trending/threads.1/?page=2). :)

Regards,
Thibeault
Are you using the latest version? I think this was fixed in 1.0.2.

If you are using the latest version, might be worth checking if you have any outdated templates.

Are you using the latest version? I think this was fixed in 1.0.2.

If you are using the latest version, might be worth checking if you have any outdated templates.
I use the 1.0.3 1.0.1 version without any outdated templates :p

Last edited:
I've just checked and 1.0.1 definitely had the bug that you are describing, and 1.0.2 definitely has it fixed. I'm not sure what version 1.0.3 is. Are you checking the right add-on?
Oh sorry, i'm using 1.0.1. I will update the addon, thank you :)

Does anyone use this AddOn with XF2.1 already?
I've updated the add-on details to say that this add-on now supports XF2.1 as it seems to work fine for me. If anyone finds anything that doesn't work with XF2.1, please create a ticket or post here.

I just installed this add-on and noticed that filter by prefix is not working.
Selecting a prefix and then clicking filter will filter threads by Last updated and not prefix
Capture.webp

Top Bottom