[TH] Trending [Deleted]

Is there a way to completely remove a thread that's deleted from the trending thread widget? It seems to take up a column. For instance, if you're displaying 3 threads on the widget and 1 of them was deleted, then it will only display 2 to users who can't see the deleted thread, aka members and guests. Is this possible? Seems like a bug to me tbh.

Is there a way to completely remove a thread that's deleted from the trending thread widget? It seems to take up a column. For instance, if you're displaying 3 threads on the widget and 1 of them was deleted, then it will only display 2 to users who can't see the deleted thread, aka members and guests. Is this possible? Seems like a bug to me tbh.
Currently, the Trending widget works as you explained:
For instance, if you're displaying 3 threads on the widget and 1 of them was deleted, then it will only display 2 to users who can't see the deleted thread, aka members and guests.
I'm not able to replicate it taking up a column when deleted, to be honest.

Currently, the Trending widget works as you explained:

I'm not able to replicate it taking up a column when deleted, to be honest.
Then you’re doing it wrong because it really does. Create a trending widget, set it to display 3 threads only. Delete a trending thread that’s showing in the widget. Then view it as a guest or member that can’t view deleted threads and what you’ll see, is 2 threads instead of 3. See screenshots for example.

Attachments

• A3F8A071-8AD3-4F00-AE1C-199C95A0CB5D.webp
    A3F8A071-8AD3-4F00-AE1C-199C95A0CB5D.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1185AD8A-A6D7-48F3-A70E-2EDF9D3DACF4.webp
    1185AD8A-A6D7-48F3-A70E-2EDF9D3DACF4.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Top Bottom