[TH] Top Posters [Deleted]

Not at this time as we will push it through as quick as we can, if you would like it built earlier please do create a ticket. Doing so will allow us to give you a quote on a custom-built add-on.

@silence Please can you add option shows avatars in each row for sidebar? layout of avatars and numbers.

Examples:

eb2813645ad2475985ea5e728c9d2076.png

Doesn't work with the widget framework?

I couldn't see a renderer after installing it.
No, it does not support [bd] Widget Framework. But it still allows you to add it to the top of the forum, bottom of the forum, and the forums sidebar. This can be chosen in the option's menu of this add-on.

Yeah, I'd like it in the sidebar and I already have a nicely customised BD widget sidebar, so I'll have to give this one a miss.

No, it does not support [bd] Widget Framework. But it still allows you to add it to the top of the forum, bottom of the forum, and the forums sidebar. This can be chosen in the option's menu of this add-on.

Still waiting for Features Top Posters Of the Month Page and shows avatars in each row for sidebar, layout of avatars and numbers.

Any chance one could be added?

I've just tried out this add on, but I prefer the tabbed widget in yours so you can see daily, weekly and monthly

https://xenforo.com/community/resou...s-contest-winner-page-of-day-week-month.2831/
I'll go ahead and add it to our issue tracker so it can be included in the next few updates. But if you have interest in add-on customization go to our website and create a ticket on what you're looking for to be added. We charge $159/monthly on all customizations for themes and add-ons.

I'm already paying the cheaper monthly subscription to get all your add ons, hence why I'm getting to test a lot of them.

Unfortunately it seems many of them aren't great quality or don't feel quite right or need work, I'm guessing because lots of them were acquired.

Even your expensive $45 watch forums after registration plugin has some issues and I've had to deactivate it.

I just haven't had time to actually sit down and write it all up in a ticket, I can't be arsed right now.

I feel like I've been bug testing every single plugin I've downloaded the last couple of months (not all yours, just XF in general)

I'm so tired of it, I just want them to work. I honestly can't afford to be paying $159 for minor tweaks.

Sorry this post turned into a minor rant, it's not just your plugins, it's the state of the ecosystem in general.

This needs caching. Adds a noticeable amount of load time to large forums on each request when in reality minutes could go by without any of the stats even updating.

Its fine to add feature requests to a tracker but its pointless if months go by with no update at all. You'd probably sell more add-ons if they were actually updated within reasonable time. I just bought 4 licenses for two add-ons from Theme House and found issues with each of them. I opened tickets but there are also improvements that would make users feel more comfortable with buying these add-ons.

Just my .02. If caching isn't added to this add-on for at least XF 2 we will just let our license expire and out source it to another developer. $159 an hour is too much with the many other talented coders out there.

So my two feature requests:
  • Caching
  • Usergroup Permissions to disable
With plugin Enabled:

Screenshot 2017-05-23 03.25.13.webp

With plugin Disabled:

Screenshot 2017-05-23 03.24.54.webp

Also, if you leave the plugin Enabled but disable all options in the Options area, the query is still ran but simply not disapled on the page. The query should not be ran at all with no options selected.

Even your expensive $45 watch forums after registration plugin has some issues and I've had to deactivate it.
I would really like to get any issues you're having with that resolved ASAP so if you could make a ticket when you have the time that would be amazing :)
So my two feature requests:
  • Caching
  • Usergroup Permissions to disable
With plugin Enabled:

View attachment 152712

With plugin Disabled:

View attachment 152713

Also, if you leave the plugin Enabled but disable all options in the Options area, the query is still ran but simply not disapled on the page. The query should not be ran at all with no options selected.
Caching will be released next update and usergroup filtering I'll look into and see what can be done :)

I would really like to get any issues you're having with that resolved ASAP so if you could make a ticket when you have the time that would be amazing :)

Caching will be released next update and usergroup filtering I'll look into and see what can be done :)

Mostly I'd just like to disable it for guests as I don't see much use in the information being presented to non members. Saves queries for guests as well :)

Great. Very happy with quick replies to tickets :)

Top Bottom