[TH] Top Posters [Deleted]

I only want to show top users per week. I do not want to show the rest anywhere.

I will not be including that in the add on. But If you purchase it, I can make the changes to show only the weekly top posters, and I will send you the modified copy.

For top poster of a specific forum, can it also show the top poster for the month/week? Just like it does for the entire forum?

For top poster of a specific forum, can it also show the top poster for the month/week? Just like it does for the entire forum?

Not as it is now, but that can be added. If you buy the add on and are willing to fund the developement for that feature, then I can add it.

Considering this. Nice job.

Request: An option to exclude certain individual users of Admin choice from appearing, like banned users. Or, maybe not count a posts from a Bot.

Considering this. Nice job.

Request: An option to exclude certain individual users of Admin choice from appearing, like banned users. Or, maybe not count a posts from a Bot.

Banned and not valid users are already excluded from appearing on the top posters list.

Hi,
Also a link with the top posters for each forum and thread to show how many posts they posted on threads and forums, will be added respectively on thread view and on forum list.
Can you please make these optional?

Do you have Features Top Posters Of the Month Page?

EX:

screen-shot-2014-02-02-at-8-14-57-am-png.66411

Can you please add an option to exclude forums (x, y, z) from counting in the total number of daily messages?

Top Bottom